C h a p t e r 2

As you exited the mansion and closed the door, you to a deep exhale out. It felt like you held your breath that entire time. The world around you smelled like gas which you usually despised, but right now, you really didn't care.

You walked down the street back towards your apartment complex. The street was just as lifeless as it was when you entered the house. Not a single car whizzed by, you guessed everyone knew to stay away from this area.

It was very late fall, you could tell by how cold it was getting, especially at night. Back in Virginia, you could smell the autumn leafs and frost, but here, all you could smell was gas from cars.

Your heart ached thinking about home, your parents, your friends, and Red, your chow chow terrior mix, he looked kinda like a fox, but he had a huge head for his tiny body. He was the cutest little thing, everytime you came back from school it seemed liked he would destroy something different every time.

But that all didn't mattter, once you made enough money you'd send some of your money home to give to your family. That'd be hard though, seeing that you now have to give 50% of your check over to Overwatch.

Hell, you were probably going to starve to death because of not being able to afford anything. Once you make it big, you're leaving this place, so you don't have to share your money, and you can take care of the people you love.

Your feet were starting to ache more than your heart. Walking in heels for miles and for a very long time after barely ever wearing them? Terrible idea.

Soon enough, you started to see more and more people and cars, signaling that you were reaching the main part of the city, at least in your area. You got a few whistles and trash pick up lines as you walked through out the city, but you just ignored it.

New York was such a special place, there is so many different types of people. Each one has a story, some longer than others. All you knew is that your story was just starting, waiting for your career to begin.

"We can't! Not tonight, I'm closing up early?" You turned your head to see to men fighting. One was a tall muscular man, he looked somewhere over 40, he was bald with dark brown eyes

The other man was rather young, he had green eyes and brown hair. He looked no older than 24, you guessed he was 21 to 23. "Come on, we can still go without him!" The younger boy complained.

"Charles, we have no guitarist or lead singer, those are the two most important things in a band, and 'you know who' is coming today, we have to cancel or we'll be shut down."

As the older man was about to close the door, a thought came your head. Oh.. this is sad..-Wait! I'm a guitarist!

"Uh, wait. Sir!" You ran up to them and the man stopped and turned to face you. "Erm.. You know-uh. I heard you need a guitarist.. and uh.. I can play the guitar."

The man raised his eyebrow, "Oh really?" You nodded your head quickly, knowing this might get uou somewhere in the music industry.

"What's your name?" He asked, crossing his arms, "Y/n." Ye responded a bit too quuckly.

He was silent for awhile until he sighed and opened the door, "Ok, fine, we're open. Come with me, quickly now."

Charles and your eyes both glimmered with delight, you don't know why Charles wanted the club to stay open, but hey, so did you, so it's a win-win.

The man lead you two inside the club, it was a lot fancier then you thought it would be, it had red and black leather couches, and red lights everywhere, dimmly lighting the room. There was two bars, one on each side.