ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀғᴀʀ | ɪᴄʜɪᴍᴏᴋᴜ ʀᴇɴ [ᴅ]

ichimoku ren x reader
// one-sided romance

/

He hated the thought, but he envied him.

Ren had always kept his emotions inside, bottled up and covered with a cork to seal them in. Although, he couldn't help it anymore.

The pink-haired male sighed, unwrapping his bandages from his head. His eyes, of a beautiful jade green shade gazed at the couple from afar. He envied them, really — especially when one was his beloved.
He wrapped a fresh set of bandages around his head, letting his bangs cover half of it. Standing up, he went to throw away the old bandages which were stained with dirt and dust from the countless battles he had fought.

He originally wanted to be stronger for her. To protect her and actually rid of those who dare to hurt her.

But that wasn't his job anymore. It wasn't his priority anymore.

Leaning on the wall, a soft smile plastered itself on his lips as he watched his beloved walk and chat with the person she loves.

“I still love you, (Y/N).

And i'd be happy if you were happy.”

He let himself sink down, sitting on the wooden floor. Ren closed his eyes, keeping the smile on his face.

“Even though i'll only watch from afar.”

/

fin.

|| no,,, ichi my bby i love you ;u;