New Year 2019: Awkward Beginnings

Welcome to my weird diary book! Every chapter will have excessive cussing in it, sorry if that's not your thing. 

I posted a preview on my Random Book that isn't a part of this book. It might even be a series OwO. Have fun reading or something like that I have no control over you.

This place is a fictional universe. It is my viewpoint of the fictional universe if it existed. It takes place in the Smash Mansion. But enough talk! Have at you-

"What are you doing?" Asked Elaina as she looked at my computer.

"Reading."

"What?"

"A book."

"Can you be specific?"

"I was."

"Fuck you." Elaina said, narrowing her eyes at me.

I smiled her way and then said: "You're acting so out of character it'd be better to piss you off." Elaina pouted, as I chuckled and went back to reading Nesscas oneshots. Because that ship is godly.

My phone started to vibrate. Fuck. Who is it?  I thought, picking up the phone.

"Beep boop beep boop boop boop beep."

"What the... who are you?"

"Beep boop beep!"

"What are you saying?"

"Beep boop beep boop beep."

"Sheesh tell me who you are already and don't use 'beep' or 'boop'." I say, irritated. Who would speak to me like that and think I would understand.

"That's Mr. Game & Watch." Another voice piped up. "He's wishing you a happy new year."

"Okay... I've never met him though," I reply, Elaina smirking at me. "Liar."

"Shut the actual fuck up." 

"Never."

I sighed.

~.~.~

"Happy New Year!" Zelda called to... practically everyone. Kirby was sitting at the dining table, cream puffs in his hand, Dedede and Meta Knight doing the same.

Kirby yanked the bowl of cream puffs away from Dedede's side of the table. "These are my cream puffs."

"No they ain't!" Dedede retorted, pulling the cream puff bowl away from Kirby. "Hey!" Kirby yelled, pulling the cream puffs back. Sooner than later they started pulling and pulling the bowl of cream puffs so much some people were actually afraid.

Meta Knight hesitantly reached for another cream puff, as he already finished his first one. Kirby & Dedede glared. "WE LOST ONE CREAM PUFF!" Kirby screamed. "NOOOO!" Dedede yelled.

"You two are actual fucking babies. Be quiet." I say. Meta Knight glanced at me. "If they're babies, why cuss at them?"

I tensed a bit. "Because I can."

"No, you can't." Said Palutena from the other side of the room. "Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"ACK!" Someone yelled from... upstairs?

"Who's that?!" Isabelle asked, worry in her voice.

"Someone who isn't here, of course," Mewtwo replied bluntly.

"You ass," Ness replied.

"Who's brave enough to go up there?" I asked. Isabelle raised her hand, knowing that there should be no means of actual violence in the Mansion. Lucas hid behind Ness, too timid to go up by himself. "I'll go," Ness states. Lucas smiles weakly at his boyfriend. "Thank you," He says.

After me and the other people walk up the stairs like an army even though we aren't, we see the other half of the hallway burnt down.

"What the fuck...?"

Isabelle took a glance at me. I nodded, signifying I was apologizing. "You really should stop cussing," Ness says. "No time for that. Who... did this?"

"I was gonna get breakfast when I found out this side of the hall is burnt..." Toon Link states. He was at the other side of the hall. I noticed the center part of the hallway and maybe the whole mansion was burnt.  "And I'm hungry!! Really hungry!!"

Well, what a great New Year this is gonna turn out to be...