School...?

"FUCK SCHOOL!" Elaina yelled. 

"I'm in school writing this Elli."

"Shi-"

Palutena shut Elaina up before she could say another cuss word because pure cinnamon roll bois are sitting in the room at school. 

"And so today we're learning <Insert Math Thing Here>..." The disgusting teacher said. Nobody was supposed to be on our computers but haha I was writing this book. So I was breaking the rule. 

"Why are you in 8th grade anyway?" Palutena asked Pit. "You can't read."

"Becauuse I'm thirteen."

I glanced at Pit. "You would've been held back. That doesn't make sense."

"Nothing makes sense," Elaina said.

"Class shut up I'm trying to teach." The teacher shouted. Nobody listened. However, the teacher went on. She said something like "Math" or "Decimals" or "Multiplying Decimals" even if we were in eighth grade. Isn't decimals fourth grade work or something??

"Elise. Are you listening?" 

"Elise?"

"ELISE?!"

I heard what the teacher was saying, I was just typing it down. Then the teacher saw my keys typing on the keyboard. Did she? She didn't address it, so I didn't know.

I quickly searched the answers on my computer since I didn't listen, and let others (except Elaina) copy off my work. Then I said the answer, which I even forgot since I didn't... do the work. Some people, including Dark Pit and Elaina, snuck out of the classroom. Lucina was changing her fate and also followed the people who snuck out of the classroom. And the teacher couldn't tell the difference between Dr. Mario and regular Mario. What a fun time that was.

A bit of time had passed and then we were taking notes on the Boston Tea Party, the Daughters of Liberty, and other things that led to American Independence. I didn't even live in East America or even Central America- 

"I want to go to Alaska." Popo said. Nana nodded her head. "We want to go to Alaska."

"Alaska has nothing to do with the Revolutionary War!" The even more disgusting writing teacher said. Link hyah-ed in disgust of this teacher. Young Link hyah-ed in agreement. Toon Link screamed because he forgot his pig at home. Dark Pit used the teacher for target practice, like who doesn't want to endlessly shoot a disgusting teacher? Ness & Lucas were being regular kids and burning/freezing up their papers. Totally regular. Oh and nobody knew where Sonic was because he was too fast for you. Sonic even ran into the teacher once. 

"Fuck it! It's time to go to Smash Mansion, screw school in California it sucks." Elaina says as we all get teleported back to Japan or something. Even though it was fun to torture teachers without getting in trouble. Actually... doesn't getting teleported also save you from getting in trouble?

That was interesting all right. But then...

"WAKE UP ELISE!!" Elaina yelled.

How was I able to write a diary of a dream??