Excuse me?

Hamilton P.O.V.

"Hey can you pass me that pepper?" I asked Amy, as she passed it to me. 

As soon as I had said those words, I noticed Natalie had a grimace on her face. 

"What?" I asked. 

Natalie hesitated, "It's just.. not very pleasant to put spice in your food when the cook has obviously cooked it well enough so it wouldn't need those spices." 

"I just... like spicy food." 

"But it's still a bit unflattering towards the chef."

"I..I...I just like spicy stuff!" I sputtered.

Natalie shook it off, but I was left with an appalled look on my face. Knock it off, Reagan's eyes seemed to say. I shook my head and kept quiet. 

"Dinner was delectable. Thank you, Nellie." Sinead said. 

"Well, the pleasure was all mine. That's the first THYME an Ekat has complimented me, so thank you." Nellie said, smiling from her pun. 

Sinead beamed. "Puns are a sign of intelligence. Also, cooking is a lot like chemistry. You just mix the chemicals, and boom. You're done."

"The key is to finding the right ones and the right amount." Ned said.

"Not that simple, Sinead. Not all of us are as advanced as you." Ted replied.

Sinead rolled her eyes. "Maybe someday.. we don't know. Hamilton could be a scientist."

I nearly spit my food out. Didn't have to. Madison did it for me. 

"Hamilton?" my other sister (Reagan) asked, "a SCIENTIST? He doesn't even know the chemicals in the human body!" 

I sneered. "I know. I use my body every day." 

"Alright, who's up for a little challenge? Everyone asks a selected opponent a question. It'll be like Truth or Dare, just not as cringe-worthy." Amy mentioned. 

I shrugged. Everyone else agreed. 

"Alright, Hamhead, what are the four main elements that are essential to life?" Sinead smirked at me with her green eyes. 

I swallowed. I can't think with all this pressure. "Hold on, let me clear my head." I said. 

"Well, if you can't answer, you'll have to do a daaaare." Dan taunted me. 

"You need oxygen to breathe. Hm, oh! Hydrogen and carbon. And..." I found the perfect words, "Daytrogen." I smirked. 

Then we all saw something we hadn't seen in a while. Sinead's laugh. It was a little laugh, but it was marvelous. I, for one, felt relieved and everyone else seemed to join in on the laughter. I'm glad my joke spun into something better. 

"Alright, good job Hamilton," was all Sinead said. 

I stabbed some of my salad with a fork. "Jonah. What would you be if you weren't a child celebrity?" Everyone seemed to like my question. There could be a pretty interesting answer. 

Jonah stalled for a bit by finishing to eat his last bit of ravioli. "A pretentious French mime."

Everyone burst out into laughter before Jonah gave us all a serious look and said, "Seriously, I want to." 

We all continued to howl at Jonah, but eventually we settled down. 

Third P.O.V. 

"I KNOW A GOOD GAME!" Phoenix hollered, then later grew a deep shade of red right after he said it. 

"What is it?" Ned asked.