chapter 12!

RECAP:

"Savannah, it's clear you're upset about this.. but i know why. You think every Guy is going to be like Cole, Cole was is my ex-boyfriend. he was cheating on me the whole time we were together.., But i can tell you something. Cody is different. Trust me. He's not like cole. He had an interview.. he wasn't running off to be with another girl... so, if you're asking me for my advice i'd say give him another chance.." She says. The sad part is everything she just said was true. 

"But.. what if he is like cole?" i ask.

"He's not. i promise." She replies. I've noticed ever since she got to the park that it seemed like there was something she Needed to tell me...

"hey, kenz, is everything ok? You seem like you need to get something off your chest.." i ask her.

"no, i'm good." she says and she puts a fake smile on her face.

"Kenzie, i know you better than that.. what's wrong" i ask.

Tears start to fall from her eyes. A thousand things ran through my head. Kezie rarely cried and when she does she has a good reason. 

"Kenzie, you can tell me anything" i say trying to comfort her.

"Savannah, this is really hard. you don't undertsand. I love you so much. you're like my sister. Nothing will ever change that, ok?" She says. ok, now i'm really worried. she looks really upset. She continues " My dad.. umm.. savannah, i'm moving." she says with tears streaming down her face. 

"what?! no! Kenzie! This is can't be happening! Why? Where?" now i was crying.. a lot.

"Yeah.. it's true.. and my Dad got a job prmotion and we have to move to Florida." she says with tears still steadily falling from her eyes.

"Florida? that's all the way across the county... when? for how long?" i asked. i had tons of questions running through my head.

"I know.. and we are leaving on Sunday. And savannah, it's permanent. i'm never moving back here." 

"SUNDAY?! that is in 2 days!? how am i supposed to live with out you? I'm gonna miss you so much!" i say as i give a huge hug.

"I know. i'm gonna miss you so much." she looks down at her phone for the time. it's 6:49. " Hey, i have to go home.. and pack. tomorrow night.. sleepover at your house?"

"okay.. and yeah, what time do you leave on sunday?" I ask. it was hard to speak because i was trying to hold back my tears.

"I leave at 12 PM..." she says. " Okay, girl.. i guess i'll see you tomorrow?" she says.

"Yep" i say as my best friend who is moving in 2 days walks away.

i sit down on the bench and just cry. I can't believe this. She has been my best friend since we were 3. that's 12 years. I can't live with out her. I love that girl so much. who am i going to talk to at school? who am i gonna talk about boys to? who am i gonna go to the mall with? My make up is probably a thousand times worse than it was when i got here.i needed someone to talk to. this is normally when i would call kenzie but this time i can't..

i was so upset. My best friend is movie. i was a jerk to Cody for no reason. I'm such a horrible person.