Chapter 23!

Cody's phone buzzed. "Oh, thats my dad. He said he's here to pick us up" 

"ohh, okay!" i say and cody help me up. We grab our phones and head torward where Brad is waiting.

Cody opens my door like a gentleman and i get in. Cody then sits next to me and links our hands. I smile at him. Today was amazing.

"Umm, brad. Would you mind if we stopped my house so i can get some clothes?" i ask.

"of course not, Savannah!" he says.

"thank youu!" i say.

"Hey dad, can you turn on the radio?" Cody ask.

Brad turns on the radio and On My Mind is on. We laugh me and Cody start singing along and then we got to my house. I ran inside really quick and just threw some clothes in my tote bag. My phone buzzed. 

From Codyyyyyy: hurry up, babe. i miss you already <3

awww he is so cute. I leave a note for my mom telling her where i'm goig to be since she i still at work. She is never home like for real. I walk out to the car and hop in. Brad starts driving back to the simpson's house.

"I can't wait to give alli her bracelet!" i say taking it out of my pocket.

"i know she is going to love it." Cody says.

We reach the simpson house and we get out of the car. brad unlocks the front door and we all walk in. 

"Hey, Cody.. I'm going to Alli's room!" i say and start up the stairs.

"Uhhh no, i don't think you are. he says and grabs my hips. 

"CODY ROBERT SIMPSON. LET GO OF MEEE!" i say.

he laughs and lets me go and i run up the stairs and run into Alli's room.

"oh! hey gurrlll wassup" she says.

i throw my stuff on the floor and sit down next her. 

"Hey me you and cody should make a mashup video.!" alli suggest.

"haha yeah we should."

"go ask Cody:" she says.

"why do i have to do it?" i ask.

"Really? He will say yes to anything you say. now go!" 

I walk out of Alli's room and head towards Cody's room. I know on the door.

"If it's Savannah, you can come in."

I walk in "well, helloo there sir!" i say

"Ayee, i haven't seen you in forever."

"haha do you wanna make a mashup video with me and Alli?"

"Uhh no. why would i want ot do that?" he ask.

"because i don't know.. i'm your girlfriend.." i say with a pouty face.

He laughs and says "okay okay.. come on"

We walk in to Alli's room and  she had her computer out ready to make the video.

The first song we did was Super bass, then we are never ever getting back together, some others and the last on we did was Best Friends Broth ;) it was hilarious.

Then we all decided that we were tired and ready for bed so cody went back to his room and Alli went to her bed and i went to the couch. I was almoast asleep when my phone buzzed. It was from cody.. it said..

"Hey, babe. Sneak out of there and come to my room."

"Alli..." i whisper to see if shes awake. No response i carefully stand up and walk out of her room and down the hall into Codys. I shut the door.

"hey" i say.

"why hello!" he says. "You look adorable even when youre going to sleep." (OUTFIT IN COMMENTS) 

"haha thanks, Simpson! You don't look to bad yourself"

We sit down on Codys bed and Cody looks over at me and smiles.

"How did i get so lucky?" i ask him.

"What?"

"How was i lucky enough to get a guy like you? You're everything i need and more." i say to him.

"Aww savannah that's sweet, but the real question is how did i get lucky enough to get a girl like you?" 

"Aww, codess! " i say and kiss him.

We kissed for like 2 minutes and then he tickled my stomach. Everyone knows that i'm very ticklish, ecspecially my stomach. I pull out of the kiss and laugh. Then i try to get a way from him but he pins me down and tickles me for like 5 minutes and then i beg him to stop. He finally does and he kisses me and we both sit up and laugh. Then my phone buzzes. I check to see who it is.. it was Alli... #Awks.

From Alli: Aww you guys are adorbs. And there was a picture of Cody tickling me.

I show cody.

To Alli: We know ;)

From Alli: Ohh and look! there was a picture of me and Cody kissing.

To Alli: You're such a creep! hahahahhahahahahahah

From Alli: omg hahahaha So, are you coming back or has my bro kidnapped ya?

To Alli: umm see you in da mornin.

From Alli: haha okaay!

Me and cody decided to watch a movie and i ended up falling asleep right there. In my boyfriends arms. ♥