|B.I.| 07

WHY THE HELL YOU ACTING IGNORANT RIGHT NOW ISLA? GON' SOME WHERE.

|°-CALVIN HAYES-°|
° °

Georgia, AtlantaOctober 110:46 p

Georgia, Atlanta
October 1
10:46 p.m.

"OKAY NOW, C," Isla began as she stared at him through her body-length mirror. "Do I look decent?" she questioned before she ran her hands down her pine colored strapless tube dress that stopped slightly above her knees. "More than decent. You looking like my next lova'."

She turned around and locked eyes with him as he positioned himself in her bing-bag chair. She rolled her eyes at the cocky boy, as she walked towards her bed and lotioned herself down. "High as hell."

"I always get high before I go to a party, baby." he laughed, his eyes becoming red.

She sprayed a light mist that had a vanilla scent to it, and finished with a pair of white low-top, Chuck Taylor's and an oversized denim jacket.

She grabbed her keys, and marched out of her room with Calvin behind her. "C, can you run back up there and grab my cross body purse?" she asked.

He smacked his teeth, and ran back up the stairs to only come back down a few seconds with the purse in his hand. "This shit heavy."

"Shut yo' soft ass up and get the hell outta' my house." Isla stated as she stood before her house door so she could lock it.

He walked out and marched towards her vehicle. She followed and sat in the driver's seat.

She started her ignition and pulled out of the driveway of her home as she began to make her way to the huge house party.

"Now when ya' dad come home, what's yo' excuse?" Calvin asked.

She searched for a response and then glared at him. "I'm just gonna' say I'm with you..." she stated, more in a questionable tone.

"Hell no. Better make some other shit up, because I'm not finna' get in trouble for ya' bullshit. My mother knows I'm gone, so..."

"Calvin! The only reason I'm coming is because of you! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't even stepped foot out the house!"

"Okay, okay Is." he stated, deepily afterwards causing Isla to stare at him once again.

She just shrugged the situation and continued with her drive. "My birthday is coming up. Whatcha' giving me baby?"

He tore his attention away from the tall buildings that were placed next to the busy street they were driving on, and glared at Isla. "Shit." he simply replied.