|B.I.| 10

SHIT JUST HARD WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LISTEN WHEN YOU ACTUALLY CRY WOLF...

|°-KEENAN SPENCER-°|
° °

Georgia, AtlantaDecember 011:39 p

Georgia, Atlanta
December 01
1:39 p.m.

"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SEEN YA' MAMA?" Janice questioned as she plopped down on the couch in front of Isla.

"Last week. I need to go see her tomorrow."

"Yea, baby. Go see if ya' mama is alright." she insisted, sipping on her hot cocoa from her coffee cup. She observed the large fifty-seven inch television that was mounted on the wall of her living room that played a talk show named The Real.

Janice sat with her black, straight hair in a messy bun with a afternoon fit of a unicorn onsie with her thick, fuzzy socks. "What?"

"You think you sexy in ya' little onsie." Isla smiled looking at her positioning herself up.

"You damn right. I know I'm sexy in my onsie, baby." she grinned, tilting her head towards her way to prove her point.

"Tee Tee, you so corny." Giavanni spoke from out of nowhere. She walked out of the hallway and into the living room. She sat on the same couch as Isla and planted her freshly white painted toes between the couch cushions. "Hey." she cheesed.

"Hi." Isla smiled.

The three all sat in silence until Janice's dog ran to the front door and began barking. "What's wrong, Jaylee?" she babied watching her scratch against her door.

"Can you guys take Jaylee to the dog park that's around the corner. She wants to see her little friends."

"I'll go," Giavanni volunteered "You up for it, Isla?"

Isla nodded her head slowly. Giavanni smiled and walked to the back of the house while Isla grabbed Jaylee's leash and put it on her. Minutes later, Giavanni came back with a huge jacket over what she was wearing with a pair of black Uggs.

"Isla, take care of my two babies, now." Janice said referring to both Jaylee and Giavanni as they walked out of the house into the cold weather. "I will."

The two girls walked in mute until they reached the dog park. Jaylee barked at one of the dogs causing Giavanni so say something. "That's one of her friends."

Isla nodded in reply and bent down to release Jaylee from the leash. She hurried to the other small dog as Isla and Giavanni walked the trail that was provided around the park. "I see you don't speak much."