Text 11

It was almost 7:00 so Todoroki decided to get ready to meet Deku. They had decided to meet at the UA café since it was close to the campus and Deku didn't want anyone else around.

Todoroki wore his red-white hoodie, did his hair and headed for the café. It was a five minute walk from the dormitory.

Todoroki entered the café and spotted his green haired friend. He's early Todoroki thought.

"Hi Midoriya, you're early. It's not even 7:00 yet."

"So are you, Todoroki-Kun."

"Haha right~ anyways what did you want to tell me?"

"O-oh right.. umm should we order something first?" Deku said a bit nervously.

"Of course, I'll go order for us."

Todoroki got up; ordered both of their coffees and desserts.

"So.. are you ready to tell me now?"

"Y-yes, well umm you see.. Kacchan and I are childhood friends. For some apparent reason he doesn't like him. And um.. I-i like him..." Deku whispered the last part.

Todoroki couldn't hear the last part so he told Deku to repeat it.

"I-I like Kacchan"

Todoroki just sat there frozen. His heart beating really fast. His hands shaking. He felt suffocated for some reason. You've got to be kidding me? Why does Midoriya even like him? Bakugou has always been mean to him? He doesn't even like his presence.. what the hell! Is this really happening to me.. again?

He's going to be taken away again..

"Todoroki-Kun, are you okay? You look really pale. Are you sick?" Midoriya asked worriedly.

Todoroki snapped back to reality and looked at his worried friend. Why am I zoning out when Midoriya trusted me enough to tell me this? I'm such a great friend~ ha what a joke.

"R-right Midoriya. I'm fine! I was just thinking about something. Anyways, I'm quite surprised about your confession. How long have you liked him?"

"Hm.. since we were young? I can't remember the exact time but I've always admired him as a person who aimed to become a great hero. At first I thought this feeling was because he had a great quirk and he could make people follow him but no.. I realized after I heard that he was going out with Kirishima-Kun. I realized I didn't want him to be with him and realized how selfish I actually am."

"But why did you decide to tell me?"

"Like I told you before because you're my best friend and I trust you. Haha it could also be that I wanted to talk to someone about it."

"Hm~ understandable. So how are you feeling after telling me?"

"I feel great! Thank you very much, Todoroki-Kun!"

"I'm glad" Todoroki said with a forced smile.

"Ah can I ask you a favor, Todoroki-Kun?"

"Mhm"

"Can you help me get closer to Kacchan? I'm not expecting anything grand.. just spending time..or eating lunch together with him would be fine."

How am I supposed to help him when even I can't go up to him and ask to eat lunch together? Ugh I shouldn't be selfish and just help him! Yeah..

"Sure, whenever I get the chance."

"Thanks a bunch! Todoroki-Kun, you're the best!"

"Shall we head back? It's getting late."

"O-oh right! It's almost 9:00! Time flies so quickly!"

They both got up and headed back to their dormitory. Todoroki was trying his best not to zone out. He had a lot to think about.

"Oh my room is on this floor. I'll see you tomorrow, Todoroki-Kun!"

"Yeah"

"And again thank you for listening to me!"

"You're welcome, Midoriya.."

They said their goodbyes for the night and went to their rooms.

Todoroki sat on his bed and decided to watch some funny videos on UAtube.

2 new notifications.

•Bakuhoe is online•

Bakuhoe: Oi halfie!

Bakuhoe: Are you awake?

Sho: Hey Bakugou.

Sho: Yes I'm awake.

Bakuhoe: What you up to?

Sho: Just watching videos. You?

Bakuhoe: Texting you duh!

Sho: haha of course.

Sho: Actually, I didn't get the chance to ask you something.

Bakuhoe: ??

Sho: Are you alright?

Bakuhoe: Yeah? Should I not be? 🤨

Sho: You know.. you and Kirishima broke up.. sooo..

Bakuhoe: Oi halfie! You expect ME to be depressed or some shit?

Sho: No.. okay maybe.. because you seemed to really like him.. that's why.

Bakuhoe: Oh~~ are you worried?

Sho: Of course! I'm your friend after all!

Bakuhoe: Right.. friend.. ugh whatever halfie.. I'm going to sleep. Good night.

Sho: Are you sure you're okay?

Bakuhoe: YES I AM! NOW GOOD NIGHT!

Sho: Okaay.! Night!

•Bakuhoe is offline•
•Sho is offline•

End of chapter. (Sorry it's a bit longer)