The End... or is it?

-Tyler’s POV-

I was staring at Hunter; he was leaned over Alexis with a smirk plastered on his face. I clenched my jaw and looked at Alexis who was currently… laughing historically?

I looked at her confused “Hi Ty!” Alexis yelled to me. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

I pushed Hunter off Alexis “Hunter, what’s going on!” I yelled grabbing him by the neck; I chucked him across the yard. Hunter landed in a pile of wet leaves; I grabbed Alexis’s hand and dragged her out of the garden.

Alexis turned to me and smirked “Why do you keep doing that Alexis!” I yelled at her, she punched my arm playfully.

She got close to my face, her breath brushing against my cheek “I’m not Alexis smarty.” she whispered into my ear and rubbing my cheek bone with her thumb. I backed away from her in shock, if she wasn’t Alexis that meant that she was… Celia.

-Kayla’s POV-

I opened my door quickly and ran down the hallway franticly looking for Mason’s room. When I finally found it I didn’t even knock, I burst through the door with Lance behind me.

I walked over to Mason and leaned across his desk “I have a question, and you have to answer it honestly,” I said coolly.

Mason furrowed his eyes at me “Why do I need to answer?” Mason asked leaning forward slightly to look at me directly. I sighed and sat in a chair on the side of his desk; I put my hand to my chin and started thinking of a good way to say it.

When I found out how I was going to say it I looked up at him and did my best ‘I hate you face’.

“Who is Celia.” I asked with a dry voice, Mason looked up at me with a pained expression. I clenched my fists waiting for an answer, Mason just frowned.

I tapped my foot impatiently; He finally looked up at me “I don’t know.” Mason answered; I could still see emotion in his face. I chuckled and turned towards Lance, He handed me the book “Then who is this?” I asked handing him the book that was currently on the page with the picture of Celia and him.

Mason’s grabbed the book, when he saw the picture his eyes widened in shock “How did you get this!” Mason yelled at me. I shrugged and brushed the question off.

I scowled at him “Is Alexis your backup?” I asked angrily, I sat back in my chair. Mason looked up at me and nodded slowly. I unclenched my fist and put them on the desk.

I shook my head confused “Why does she look like Celia?” I asked rubbing my temples, Mason sighed slightly.

“Well, Celia was my soul mate,” Mason said slowly “And there was a war of different vampire clans, fighting over different lands. A clan called ‘The Sabers’ they are a very powerful clan, they hate are family… so when they saw Celia, they knew I would be devastated if she died,” Mason said running his fingers through his hair “They captured me and killed her in front of me, they let me go so I could live my live missing her. It was too much to handle, so my mother called a witch that did a spell to make a person just like her. I found Alexis at my father’s, friends, daughters party… witch turned out to be Alexis.” Mason finished putting his head into his hands.