Chapter15

Heyy guys okay so i'm sorry for the shitty chapters and not uploading a lot but whenever i find time i write and try my best so yeah... thank you ❤️

Since Niall and i are ready to meet Dylan i grab his hand and go into the living room where the lads are ready and waiting.

We all leave the house and Paul is waiting outside for us,

"Okay where are you meeting Dylan?" Paul asked "Liam told me about it all" and i nod hehe Liam being the daddy again (I'm a carrot ik!) "starbucks if thats okay" i say "yep it's fine hop in" i get in the car and we begin to drive to starbucks.

The drive is only about 5 mins but it takes 10 as we have to go round the back way to stay away from crazy fans we cut through the kitchen at the back and find a table, i check my phone and i have a text from charlotte, ughh she's not ruining this! I open it anyway and read it,

'SURPRISE BITCH! X- Charlotte'

Huh?

I put my phone away and turn to the door and see Dylan walking in, a huge smile appears on my face for a second until i realise who he's with... Shes his girlfriend... no... Charlotte.

Dylan comes over to us so i stand up and hug him "i missed you o'brien!" i tell him and he smiles "missed you too kar! Oh this is my girlfriend Charlotte" i dont know what to do so i just fake a smile and sit back down.

"Hi Kar, iv'e herd so much abbout you!" Charlotte grins "really umm excuse me i have to go to the bathroom" i say and run into the bathroom.

No, why! Dylan could get any girl he wanted and he chose Charlotte, he do do much better than her! She's only with him so she could meet one direction and piss me off!

I lean against the sink and the door opens and Charlotte walks in.

"Heyy slut!" Charlotte says as she walks up to me "why are you her---" i stop talking when my cheek begins to burn as i realise that the bitch slapped me, she laughs and walks out laughing...

Owch!

I lock myself in a stall and rub my cheek she's such a fucking bitch!

I tear escapes my eye as the pain gets worse. I slowly recover and leave the bathroom.

I return to my seat in between Niall and Harry and fake a smile, i've gotten very good at faking smiles because i do it so much.

"Hey, you okay? you look like you've been crying" Niall worries "I'm fine" i fake smile and turn to Dylan.

"Hey so how is it being a famous movie star o'brien?" I giggle a bit which makes my cheek ache so i stop.

"Well Lee its been great actually, i've made new friends there like Tyler Posey and Tyler Hoechin then theres people like Holland and Crystal who are good friends too do life's been good" he smiles "but what about you are you okay with... everything?" worry spreads across his face.

"Umm i guess so, well no not really but these 5 lads have been helping me through it so i have them to thank for that" i turn to them and thank each of them.

"And what about that girl who had been bullying you?" Dyl asks again worry on his face and i sigh.

"You mean Charlotte..." i begin and the bitch glares at me "oh she's still a bitch! I hate her! Ughh, the worst part is she finds it all funny and doesn't know what it does to me, she knows what James and her have put me through but what she doesn't know is that i have attempted suicide 2 times and cut and shit all because of her and you know what i bet she doesn't even give a shit!" I say "sorry for talking to much but she really pisses me off" i apologise and go into the bathroom.

I lock myself in a stall and let the tears fall, I'm such a fucking idiot i've just told the person who doesn't give a shit about me more crap she can bully me about, why am i such a fuck up!

"Kar?" i here Nialls voice "Niall this is the girls room" i try to prevent my voice from cracking but i fail "i don't give a shit i need to see you, please Kar, whats going on?" he asks calmly, i run out the stall into his arms.

"Ni" i say my voice small, "yes KaR?" Niall asks "Its her, that girl out there, Dylan's girlfriend its Charlotte. The reason i was crying before was because she came in here and slapped me... i hate her!" i sob and I see the anger on Nialls face, fuck no he cant say anything its still mine and Dylan's night....

"No Niall, don't" i warn him "Kar I'm not letting her get to you okay! Im not letting her hurt you, i cant let her touch you princes--- umm i mean Kar I'm not going to let that happen" he tells me and i smile at him and pull him into an even tighter hug "thank you Niall but just not tonight okay, this is mine and Dyl's night" i pull away from the hug and Niall sighs but nods, not wanting to ruin the night.

(Charlotte is such a bitch right! Kiall doe ❤️ okay sorry for not updating in forever but i now have over 300 reads and im so happy rn so thank you and keep reading its gonna get interesting soon 😊❤️❤️❤️- Natalie xxx)