Chapter 30

Hey guys okay so this chapter may be a lot long im not sure yet 😛 sorry for being so slow with updating but ive just had so much to do so yeahh...

Liam's POV

After a while if discussing where Kara might be we finally get in the car and begin to drive to the lake house.

I really hope we find her, me and the boys all love her. She is very important to us.

Katies POV

We finally get to the lake house and I have tears streaming down my face, Kara and I have became so close, were practically sisters.

If she got hurt I don't know what I'd do..

As we reached the door we stood for a second before opening it.

First it was silent then there was shouting,

"you fucking whore to don't deserve to live"

I couldn't quite make out who it was but it didn't matter, Kara was in there and we need to stop it.

As I am about to open the door a hear a loud scream coming from Kara. I can't do this, im to scared to open the door and either reveal a hurt Kara or even worse d-d-dead.

I turn around and bump into louis "I can't do this" I whisper and he pulls me into a hug, ive always had a softspot for lou but im with Stefan and He's with Eleanor so yeahh..

We were all crying, especially Niall, he had dark circles under his eyes and they were all puffy and red from crying. he walked to the door and yanked it open. we were horrified and began crying hysterically, it was just to much...

(Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I just feel like this story is shit and maybe I should just stop writing... what do you think? Anyway thanks for reading this if you are it does mean a lot even if I don't show it by updating but yeahh ️ly lots ❤️❤️❤️