Part 3

I sit in my room looking at myself in the mirror, I think it's finally time to get out of the same outfit I've been wearing for the past day and a half, I quickly brush my shoulder length hair and put on a Marvel studio cropped hoodie, Leggings and my favorite pair of daisy patterned converse. I decided to see what spare cash I can find around my room and get Taylor an ice cream cone from the McDonalds 2 blocks away. I look at my driveway and see a car that I didn't intend on seeing, my mothers.

"Shit."

Shit didn't come close to my reaction at that very moment. I opened my door and tried to leave quietly, if Taylor had been there she would've gone through the window. I see my mother sitting on the couch.

"Where are you off too in those clothes? Are you trying to embarrass yourself? Sit."

I feel my head drop as I sit down.

"Your school called yesterday. said you didn't show up yesterday." She said as she started brushing my short hair

"I-I--" she cut me off

"They added that that girl your always hanging out with... Taylor didn't show up either."

"Mom--" She cut me off again

"I don't want you hanging out with her. shes a bad influence on you."

My heart stops. I can't stop seeing her. I love her more than anything else.

"N-No! I can't do that!"

I see her face change.

"What was that?"

"I-I mean... Please. We won't skip again just please let me see her."

"My decision is final. I don't want to catch you with her anymore."

"B-But I love her!" The words slip out of my mouth before I can think. I cover my mouth with my hands and run to my room.

I can't believe I did that.