Part 8

I'm riding home on my bike and I feel some drops on my head. of course the rain is coming now that I don't have anywhere to hide. I knew what I was going to do. I was going to tell Taylor how I really feel, without worry, and I definitely wasn't going to cry, I've done enough crying for one day.   

I practically kicked my own bedroom door open as I run through. I quickly bust open my closet door and throw everything on the ground. I finally have one thing left, A black suit. I steal an old umbrella that Taylor left at my house and head over to her place. 

I knock on her door 3 times and realize

HOLY SHIT THIS IS HAPPENING

I can't go back now. no being a pussy. just gotta tell her how I feel.

She opens the door.

Her eyes look red and puffy like she's been crying.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didnt want to be my friend anymore." she sniffles.

I clear my throat

"I just wanted to ask you something"

"Well spit it out." She seems short tempered.

I clear my throat yet again.

"What are you doing for the rest of your life?"

"W-what?"

"Cause I'll be here. Right beside you as long as you want me to be. There's no question. There is nothing I've wanted so much in my life.  But I'm sure you're the one." I don't realize right away but I grabbed her close to me. I'm a little bit taller than her so she's looking right into my eyes. 

She pulls me even closer.

"I'll tell you what I'll be doing for the rest of my life."

"You."