For Fang

Being partnered on a mission with the girl he secretly likes seemed to be out of his control. 

With each of Ying's voice echoes a ticklish feeling in his ears, sending a chill inside his being. With each of her glance, sends warmth on his cheeks. But the worst was that, even if she was with him, he knew that she can never love him. 

Fang sighed heavily. How can he even fell in love with a cheerful girl like her? To him, she was warmth. She was his own Sun. The one who gave life to his unrequited feelings. But she was also the one who destroys him inside. With the warmth she gave, he burned together with his feelings. 

"Hey, Spike head! You're going a wrong way! Hey!" He heard her talking to her again. He groaned. 

He purposely walk ahead from her because when he saw her lithe figure in front of him, his eyes travels to her hands. He wanted to grab them, and kiss them. He wanted to tell her how much his feelings are burning ever since he realized that he was in love with one of his best friends. 

But... 

He chose not to tell. Even if it hurts, Ying and Boboiboy love each other, and everyone supports them, even him. 

Lately, he decided to walk ahead from him to clear his thoughts and just focus on the mission. 

"FA-"

With him walking in long and heavy steps, he did not notice that he was approaching to the bushes.

His thoughts about Ying was cut off when he tripped on a group of small alien rocks. He lose his balance and landed himself on the bush. "OMPF!"

Ying dashed next to him in a blink of an eye and quickly helped him to get up. "Hey, what's wrong? Something's bothering you." 

With one clear view of Ying's worried face, his heart ached again. He just completely lost track of his surroundings when Ying wiped his mischiefed face carefully using her own hands. He studied her worried expression. Her furrowed eyebrows met and her mouth was into a small pout of concentration. And again, he couldn't help but blush. 

Ying noticed them, "Your face. It's red. You're might be sensitive with those bushes. Wait." She get her mission tablet and started to browse for some data about the bushes in the foreign planet. 

Fang shook his head to revive his focus. "Y-You don't have to. I'm fine. Let's focus on the mission that Admiral Tarung and Commander Kukuci had told us." He started walking ahead from her again.

Ying made a face. Sometimes, she couldn't really understand the Spike head. Now, she was annoyed, "Aiyah! Don't even think on sabotaging this mission when the allergies start to infest that rude face of yours."

Rude face? "

Fang stopped from walking and faced her for the first time, "Excuse me?" he pointed himself, "I have a rude face? Ha!" He laughed at her. "Do you even have any idea that this 'rude face' you're calling have many countless women in the galaxy fawn over it?"

Ying crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "There goes the bragging alien again. I've heard that a zillionth times, Spike head. No need to repeat your bragging." 

Fang had become vain, as always when talking about popularity. So Ying walked ahead of him.

It was his turn to cross his arms and adjusts his glasses. He laughed, "Why are you walking away? Can't you resist my charm, milady?" He started teasing her. 

Ying gave him a smug look, "Thankfully, I'm immune to your charm, Spike head."

Fang smirked and adjusted his glasses again. That's what he loves about her. And he suddenly chuckled to himself.