AFTER THAT HORRIBLE AND BIZARRE MOMENT, you were sitting across the room with Moblit. Erwin was sitting in front of Hange as she was behind of her desk sitting as well, looking at the blond with a serious gaze. Moblit gave you water and helped you take off your jacket, because you were feeling exhausted at the sudden force of throwing up. Currently Erwin and Hange were talking about your situation, but you really didn't pay any attention about it– you were too tired to listen.

Feeling the jacket off you made you sigh in relief; you wanted to strip right there. You felt like your clothes were suddenly suffocating you– was the uniform that tight before? You weren't sure anymore. And as if Moblit could read your thoughts, while placing your jacket on a small desk, he said, "maybe it would be a good idea to take off the harness as well. What do you think?"

"Yes, Moblit. Please," you said –or rather begged– sounding pleading, only to make Moblit smile in an apologetic way and helped you. You sat down as Moblit take off your boots and stood up again so he could help you with the harness. You placed your hands on his shoulders, suddenly feeling dizzy so you didn't want to fall. He was turned back of your actions, but understood the cause of it when he saw your troubled face.

"Take it easy, you stood up to quickly. Just don't move and hold onto me, alright?" you nodded and tried to calm you down, hands still on Moblit's shoulders. He began to take off the harness as gently as he could, suddenly feeling a strong gaze on him that made him... uncomfortable. And before he could turn his head to catch it, you spoke.

"Man, I feel like shit," sighing and closing your eyes you tried to relax. "And this happened just a week before the expedition... I'm soooo lucky."

"You have always been quite lucky, [Name]. Just like that one time with the abnormal or the other time with the black horse," he slightly laughed hearing you sigh in irritation, remembering your near-death experiences, "these two situations could have been your death, but somehow you came out alive. That's why we call you the «The Luckiest Soldier of Humanity»"

"Well, yeah. But whoever came up with that nickname is an idiot and a dumbass. It sounds so ridiculous," you sighed, "I hate the «of Humanity» bullshit, so absurd."

"And I'm even luckier to get this unknown disease– if it's a disease." You thought.

Finishing taking off the harness, Moblit placed it on the same desk and turned to you, "Whatever it is, I'm sure you will survive it. Just like you say, you are lucky most of the time."

You only grunted, making the brunette softly laugh. "But I don't know if I will be lucky this time."

You approached where Erwin was and sat next to him, trying to understand what they were talking about, but soon Hange looked at you and smiled.

"[Name]! I see you have a better face now! But stripping in front of people is quite reveling, you know!" she joked, grinning and furrowed her eyebrows, looking like a complete idiot.

Snorting, you replied, "Believe me, Hange. I want to take off all my clothes right now, but my decency is keeping me in rule."

"Squad Leader Hange, I'm going to clean the... flowers?" Moblit said unsure, "I'm going to get the mop, I'll be right back." And before he could leave, Erwin called him.

"Berner," they both looked at each other, "No word from this to anyone, understood?" the blonde said with an authority voice– usually his normal tone when he ordered something serious.

Moblit's expression turned serious and replied, "Understood, commander," and left.

"Alright, now," you began, "What the hell I have?"