chapter 1: first day (lisa's part)

l i s a

alarm clock starts ringing.

"what the hell.." lisa yawns.
lisa grabs the alarm clock and takes a look at the time with her eyes half closed.

shit!

"it's 6:34am, today's the first day of my new school!" lisa screamed in her room then immediately ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

she sang while showering, that's actually her habit.

she finished showering, she then finds her civilian clothes since she haven't bought her school uniform.
she goes to her drawer and finds good clothes for her. she found her adidas leggings and white crop top. she grabbed her adidas nmd shoes then wears it.

she grabbed her casio watch and wears it. "great, its still 7:01, i think i can make it there in time." lisa sighs relieved.

she grabs her bag and her phone with earphones. she then goes downstairs to feed her kitten "leo".

"good morning leo!" lisa said happily.
leo just meowed in response.
lisa feeds her kitten some bits of cat food since she is still small.

lisa goes to her kitchen to get her breakfast.

lisa grabbed two breads then immediately goes to her garage with her bread on her mouth.

"hi there baby." lisa said as she was staring at her gorgeous motorcyle.
as she sits at her motorcyle, she looks at her watch and it said it was already 7:09, the class starts at 7:20. lisa felt relieved.

lisa has a house, which her family used to live in but her parents is at thailand right now for work.

she puts on earphones and plays music to make her ride more jamming.

she made it to school and she was not late, that's great. it was 7:15.

the school is so crowded right now, full of girls.. is lisa dreaming? haha just kidding.

"there's more 5 minutes, i should find my fucking class right now" lisa cursed and panicked running through the halls to find the bulletin board.

the bulletin board wasn't crowded.

great!

"so.. oh class three.. oh i'm class three!" she happily said, she looked at the time and it was excactly 7:20.

fuck!

she immediately runs to find her classroom, then she bumped into a brown haired woman because of being in a hurry. the blonde was on the floor.

who do you think it was?