CHAPTER TWO

< JAR OF STARS >

< JAR OF STARS >

Time fled so fast at school that day.

Tch, hell no. Time and school didn't work faster unless it were exams or some quizzes.

Or when the school was on fire.

Han Na mentally screaming in her head because her stomach was growling like a kraken wrecking a pirate ship. She regretted she didn't touch her breakfast this morning just because she wanted to take a little nap after she was ready for school.

'Damn that drama', she spat in her mind because if Gong Yoo didn't look so good in Goblin, she would stop watching at the third episode. But the plot line was catching her attention in each episode until she realised she finished the season in two nights only.

Han Na was a girl with a beast attitude, of course. Messed with her and you would see Han Na gave you a free ticket to hospital and meet the death angel.

But she had someone that took care of her despite all that calamatic tragedy that happened in her life.

Kim Namjoon. The only person that she cherished more than her own life. The only person who knew her history but still treated her like a normal human being.

Namjoon was like an older brother to her even though they had no blood relation. She loved him dearly and would protect him just like Namjoon protected her since day one.

Namjoon was the reason Han Na had a roof above her head, food in her stomach and clothes on her body. He also the reason Han Na managed to be in school and those good grades of her was all because of his patience to teach that brick brain of her.

Teaching her was no walk in a garden, it was more like walking on a sharp shattered glasses to the gate of Hell.

But Namjoon did it. And she grateful for that. He didn't give up on her because he knew that Han Na could change her life with a little help.

"Ms. Kwon, if you want to sleep here, it's better if you don't come to school at all," Mr. Lee said loudly with a hint of annoyance and angriness.

"Oh shit, we'll get a new Math teacher tomorrow because he's so dead,"  a boy whispered to his friend not so far from her.

Han Na felt a little amused, all these new students really knew her very well.

Han Na lifted her head from her desk, too hungry to talk back to the teacher.

The said teacher proceeded his lame teaching about some algebras and Han Na's mind began to wander about a particular boy during her first lesson.

"Do you want to make a star?" the boy asked her with a soft voice, a voice that should belong to an angel.

The boy lifted a blue piece of paper, waiting for Han Na to take it.

And she did.