CHAPTER THREE

< TODAY, NOT TODAY >

The birds were chirping outside, mindlessly flying with so much grace as if gravity wasn't exist. The melodic sound was so soothing to anyone's ears. But that was not the sound that Han Na wanted to hear right now.

The screeching 'ring' sound blasted throughout the school a second later was the sound Han Na was dying to hear after her stomach begging to be filled.

The teacher dismissed his class and the students began to leave and go to the cafeteria along with their friends.

Han Na put her things in her black bag slowly, her hunger began to take a toll on her.

"Han Na!" a voice smashed the silence.

Han Na looked up to see Jimin with that big smile of his, brightening the dark surrounding of the chemistry lab.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Han Na asked, pondering if she ever told him about her class.

"Let's eat together! I know you're here because you showed me your schedule earlier, you idiot," Jimin stated that fact because Han Na looked suspicious towards him.

"I'm not going to cafeteria, Jimin. I want to search for a quiet place to eat," Han Na turned down his request without thinking.

Jimin felt very dissapointed. He ran for about five minutes and climbed up three flights of stairs just to asked her to have a lunch together. He began to look down, unconsciously playing with the paws of his sweater.

"So that's a no?" Jimin said softly, barely audible as he couldn't contain his disappointment.

Han Na looked at Jimin for a minute.

Big sad eyes.
Furrowed perfect eyebrows.
Pouting pink full lips.
Cute small hands.
Expression that screamed 'the saddest puppy ever'

'Damn me,' Han Na thought for a second.

"Fine, but just today," she said while crossing her arms and rolling her eyes at the boy who began to jump in victory because his puppy technic was working.

"Yeay, let's go! You can meet Kookie too! He's so nice with every girls at this school," Jimin said cheerfully because he finally had a new friend other than the said Kookie.

"Sounds like a playboy to me," Han Na replied, mentally noted in her mind to stay away from the boy.

Jimin shrugged and began to take Han Na's right hand to lead her to the cafeteria. Han Na flinched a little but let the other's soft hand to hold hers. She didn't like skinship that much but Jimin made it bearable for her.

Maybe his innocence and happiness aura made her trust Jimin a little to hold her hand.

Maybe.