Pain

Ryna Prov

I hate my life. Being looked up in a dark cell, being tutored day in and day out. Getting experimented on. Like how much pain can a hybrid take to a normal wolf or vampire, bla bla bla, you know the drill. 

My capter Mark says my parents never loved me, giving me away willingly even though they new what would happen. I did't really care, i never felt love anyway. All i ever felt is anger, sadness and pain.  

My wolf's name is Athena, meaning goddess of war and wisdom. Athena has a strong personality not letting anyone control or disrespect her , typical alpha attitude. So you can guess how hard it is to control her when the men come in to experiment on me. All she wants to do is rip all there heads off and keep them as trophies. 

Because i'm a hybrid silver does not work on me, so Mark cant use wolfsabain to knock her out.

All i want is to leave this horrid cell and go outside. I was never outside before. That thought always wondered into my mind. But when i asked Mark about it he said that there is no point in telling me, because i will never step foot outside till the day i die. 

I have only ever shifted once in my hole life, and that was when i turned four. Mark was shocked when i did, saying i shouldn't be able to shift till i was sixteen. That  was fourteen years ago. Ever since then i have been chained down. Chains that are two tight around my writs and ankles. Causing consent cramps in them. 

The experiments caused many red scares to form onto my pale skin. I was never really bothered my them though. Only because me and Mark are the two people to see them. No one else is here. 

Mark is a man in his early forties. A total science geek on the bodies off werewolf's and vampires. So as  hybrid i'm pretty precious to him. Not as a lover but more as an object, that you love, and wont share with your sisters or brothers. He loves causing me pain by pouring weird liquid down my throat, to poking me with a red hot poker.  Yep, my life is great.

''Don't worry, we will leave soon.''  My wolf  Athena stated calmly. Athena has a soft voice. kinda like a yoga instructor if you ask me. But once you make her angry all that goes out the window. She turns into a lean mean fighting machine. 

Athena is a pure black wolf. Very large and quite fluffy. Mark says that i am bigger than your average alpha. And that must me big. She is also externally fast and strong. But what makes her unique is that she is a saber tooth wolf. Her long saber fangs cumming from the vampire side. Making her bites fierce. If only i could let her out. 

Wolf is Athena

Wolf is Athena.