Family Time Part 9

POV Lucy

We leave the cafe and drive through the countryside, I lay looking out the widow at the mountains and the trees it's peaceful out here I say to Luke who is also very quiet while he drives.

POV Luke

Its it my love, would you like to say out in the country when we done with all of this I ask and she nods. I drive to a little village in a wine villa I came across a few years ago to take Lucy for some dinner, she looks exhausted as we sit and eat lasagne made the traditional way it's like nothing you have ever had if it's made by an Italian mama. Baby we only have to head back to the city tomorrow afternoon for our flight would you like to spend the night out here I ask as she swallows a full glass of Bixio she smiles and replies yes with an exciting look in her eyes, I just shack my head and laugh at her I can only imagine what is going on in that pretty little head of hers.

 Baby we only have to head back to the city tomorrow afternoon for our flight would you like to spend the night out here I ask as she swallows a full glass of Bixio she smiles and replies yes with an exciting look in her eyes, I just shack my head...

Once we finish eating we dance and have some shots of tequila, we end up really drunk but we have lots of fun playing a drinking game with some of the village folk much later we decide its time to retire for the night and I carry Lucy bridal style out of the bar and into our cottage where we will spend then night.

POV Lucy

I won Luke I laugh loud as her carry me out of the bar and through the doors of the cottage, did you see I won't I shout with a laugh I got to drink the most I giggle and start hiccuping.

POV Luke

Yes my queen you sure did I laugh at how she thinks she won by drinking the most, I run her a bath and place some bubbles bath into the water. She undresses and walks into the bathroom and let's the towel drop at her feet with out even giving me a warning to close my eyes. Fuck baby girl I say couldn't you at least tell me you where going to let go of the towel, she giggles and asks me to wash her back. I step over and as I grab the sponge she pulls me into the bath with all my clothes on and laughs popping the bubbles on my face. What am I to do with you I ask her shacking my head.

POV Lucy

Ah baby I am sorry I tease in a cute little voice, it's a big bath and I felt alone in here I laugh as I pop bubbles on his face suddenly he pulls me to him and kisses me, his tongue finds its way into my mouth and we begin to kiss harder and with more passion, I climb onto of him and wrap my legs around him as we kiss and his hands hold my waist.