Clove

Thresh was about to bring down the rock when I pull out the knife I was going to use to kill Katniss and stab him in the heart. A loud cannon signals his death. Then, I run over to Katniss. Cato finally makes it and comes too. He holds her down to let me finish what I had already started. I smile at fire girl.

"So now that I'm back let's really get started." I say as Katniss squirms. I begin cutting off her lips. She yells out what's supposed to be a scream, but sounds muffled.

"Thresh can't save you this time!" Says Cato. Next I cut off her nose, then both ears, then an eye. She looks so much like a zombie. A disturbing one.

"I don't think lover boy would love you anymore if he saw you right now. Speaking of lover boy..." I pull out his medicine from the small orange pouch with the 12 on it. It was a syringe filled with clear liquid. I walk over and grabbed the rock Thresh was about to kill me with while Cato holds Katniss down.
"Say bye bye to lover boy's medicine! It's his last chance. Too bad he'll never make it!" I say as I smash the rock into the syringe. The liquid pours out and sinks into the ground. I smile as I notice Katniss' one eye was shedding a tear and her lipless mouth was wide open. I threw 4 knifes into each of her limbs, holding her down. Katniss winces from the instant pain.

"You're pretty disturbing Katniss! Why don't you just finish yourself off so I don't have to." I say. Katniss looks confused. I cut off her arm. She shrieked and blood began to flow out. I take her arm that I cut off and put the knife in her cut off hand, then I plunge it into her heart. The cannon fires. Cato and I laugh. We know now that because Katniss is dead, Peeta will die too. Cato says it's a miracle he hasn't bled to death yet, but with Katniss gone, he would be dying soon as well. With the new rule change, all we have to do now is kill Finch. And we do that night. Cato saw her in the field taking stuff from a tent that probably belonged to Thresh. She screams as Cato sends the sword through her chest. She died instantly and a cannon went off. 

     Cato and I sit together near the lake and woods watching the sunset. We know we will win. It's surprising that Peeta hasn't died yet. We begin to chat.

"How long do you think it will be until that rat dies?" I ask.

"I'd say within the next day or so." He answered.

"What are we going to do when we get home?" I ask. Cato didn't say anything, instead, a boom of the cannon does.

"Cato!" I turn to see him dead in a pool of blood with a knife in his back. The same knife I threw at Katniss that hit her pack during the beginning of the games. Still shocked, I turn around to see Peeta. Peeta! How was he even alive. Before he has time to retrieve his knife, I throw two knifes into each hand, pinning him to a nearby tree.

"How are you alive? I destroyed your medicine!" I say with anger in my voice.

"After Katniss was killed thanks to you, I got sponsores who bought me it." He replied. I scowl. I have 5 knifes left. I am planning on using them on him.
"Too bad they wasted their money because you're about to die!" I yell. Peeta just shrugged. How can he act so calmly when I'm about to torture him?
"You killed Cato! The only person that I ever loved!" I scream as I chuck 2 knifes, one at each foot.

"I'm proud of it! And you killed Katniss, the only person I ever loved." He spits back at me. I feel my anger growing as well as my adrenaline.

"It was all fake, Katniss never loved you. She just wanted sponsors to save her life." I replied.

"Maybe it was the same with you and Cato!" Peeta shouts back.

"You know nothing. Cato and I have known each other for eight years, and you and Katniss? You met about two weeks ago so shut your mouth before I cut it off!" I am about to kill him. It takes almost everything not to do it. I must give the audience a good show. I have to do it for Cato.

"You're such an idiot, Clove. Obviously Cato did it for the sponsors as well." Peeta said. He smirks back at me. I walk up and slap him in the face, as well as punch him in the gut. Then I take one of my knifes and cut my name into his forehead, making blood flow down his face.

"You... you will pay for this. And it will be the last thing you ever do. Say goodbye lover boy." I say. Peeta tries to get off the tree, but he's stuck.

"There is only one winner..." I say as I pull out my remaining knifes. "And it's not going to be you. Go to hell!" I yell as I chuck all three at his heart. A cannon fires. Peeta is dead.

"Congratulations Clove Sevina, our victor of the 74th annual hunger games!"
I have won. I always thought winning would feel better, but it doesn't because Cato is not by my side.