1

Jungkook POV.

Today I'm in my office. My cute boyfriend went to shopping with his best friend Jimin.

I was doing some my work when he arrived my office.

"Jeon jungkook" he called my full name. So he have to tell me to something.

"tell me baby... What do you want..." me

"Aren't you feel someone missing in our relationship?" Tae

"What did you ask it baby?" Me

"because I feel like that. Of course kookie I love you soo much. But I feel we should have another lover too..." tae

"you mean threesome baby?" me

"yes kookie... And I found that girl too.." tae

"girl..?" Me (with shock)

"yes kookie.. See this photo..."

Afate that he showed me a photo.

" Isn't he beautiful kookie?" Tae

"yes baby she's beautiful... But how you met her..?" me

"She's a modler kookie... Still I don't know about her... But I told to Jiminnie found about her..." Tae

"Mmmm I felt same as you too baby.." Me

"I know it kookie.. And what did you do today.?" Tae

Nothing baby.. I searched some other gangs... And today night we have to do something... " Me

" Ohhh did you tell others..? " Tae

" Still no baby... " Me

" Tell others kookie... And today we will have some fun..." Tae

"yes yes baby you can have some fun.." Me

"I love you sooooo much kookie... I go to my room for ready tonight.." Tae

"I love you too baby" Me

I know tae is really like to play with our enemies. But he's a very kind person. He love children and innocent people. But he became a devil when he have to deal with our enemies.

I'm a Mafia leader of BTS gang. Bts gang is the most powerful gang in world. I have most trusts 6 members. We live together in our house.

Kim Namjoon : he's the brain of our group. He can use his brain any kind of work. He act like our father. And I really respect him sooo much.

Kim Seokjin : Namjoon hyung's husband. He's a famous surgeon and sometimes he help to our gang for seduces people.

Min Youngi : he's Codresser. He has two husbands. He always use guns. He can shoot someone close his eyes. He's really cold person. But he is very lovely person with his two husband.

Jung Heseok : he's a sunshine in our group. Always laugh and play with others. He always use knives . He's really good with them. He's one of Yoongi hyung's husband.

Park Jimin : second hacker and sniper in our group. He's really good with guns. He's yoongi hyung's other husband. He's a very kind and energy person. He's tae's best friend.

Kim taehyung : he's my love. We still not married. He's a seducer. And he use knives. He has a collection of knives. He love he's knives sooo much. He's a like a girl. But he don't codress. He codress only for me.

These six people are my everything.

I'm a CEO of Jeon company.
Namjoon hyung iks CEO of Kim Company.
We are business friends.
Jiminne hyung is CEO of Park fashion designing company.
Seokjin hyung is CEO of Kim's Hospital.
Heseok hyung and yoongi hyungs are part of Park fashion company.
Tae is part of Jeon and Kim company.

I have only my dad. My mom died when I was 5. My dad love me soo much and I love him too. He still think I'm a baby.

Uncle Jinsoo and Aunt Taehi is really like my second mom and dad. They helped my dad to raised me. They are really kind people.

Ms. Kim, Jin hyung's mom is really kind and good person. Sometimes she help to jin hyung to help our injured members.

Mrs. Min is really kind woman. She is a always help us to hacked because she is a good hacker too.

Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung both are good. They don't help our mafia side. But they help our business side.

Mr. And Mrs. Park both are in mafia. They are help our businesses and mafia both sides. They are very kind and lovely and crazy parents. Always they with us when they went to missions. Mr. Park is a good sniper and Mrs. Park is a good at with guns.

Got7 gang, Exo gang, Shinee gang, Nct gang and Infinite gang. They are work under Bts and always do what I said. They are my trustest gang in this mafia world. They will die for me too.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

This is my first chapter. Hope you all like this chapter. Tell me your ideas for this story and vote this chapter if you like this chapter.

I will update next chapter as soon as I can.

So sorry for my late updates.

Love you all.