Happy Life - After 20 Years Old

As they wish all bts lived together a lot of years and they have a 7 kids.

All their parents are dead now.

Now

Jungkook is 44 years old.
Taehyung is 43 years old.
Minshi is 42 years old.
Namjoon is 46 years old.
Seokjin is 48 years old.
Jimin is 45 years old.
Heseok is 46 years old.
Yoongi is 47 years old.

Still they live together their mansion.

Now taekookmin have 4 kids. They are young men now.

Yoonminseok have 3 kids. They are young men too.

Namjin couple haven't any kids because they think 7 kids are OK. And they didn't want ti adopt anyone because these kids treat them like they are one of their parents too.

Yoonminseok's kids

Yoonseok is now 22 years old. (boy)
Yoonmin is now 22 years old. (girl)
Seokmin is now 19 years old (boy)
(their surnames are Park)

Taekookmin's kids

Taeshi is now 21 years old. (girl)
Taekook is now 21 years old (boy)
Jungtae is now 19 years old (boy)
Jungmin is now 18 years old (boy)

(their surnames are Jeon)

Taeshi and Jungmin both are Minshi's and Taekook and Jungtae both are Tae's.

Now New BTS are old bts sons and daughters. In New BTS GANG have 2 girls and 5 boys.

Jungtae

Leader is Jungtae. He has his dad's monster side. And he has his mom's monster side too. Jungmin is the only one who control him after their dad. Sometimes jungkook can't control him too. So lot of time Jungmin stay with Jungtae. And Jungtae dating with Myungwoo. Jungtae is the new king of mafia now. He's more powerful than his dad. Still anyone don't know Jungtae's true identity. His mafia name is JT and he use bunny mask too. He's the best fighter in mafia world and he can use any tools for kill or touter the victim. And he's a owner of Jeon company. Jungtae soo much like jungkook. He's physical look too. And he's sooo close with jungkook too. He's always appa's boy and Jungkook loves him sooo much too. And Jungtae never afraid his dad too. All other kids are afraid Jungkook but Jungtae always argue with Junkook. Sometimes they are really useless things and Minshi and tae beat them for shout each other too. Sometimes Jungmin beat him too. If course yes he's afraid his both mom's when they are angry. And he's afraid Jungmin too. And he always did what Jungmin told. Like I said he live his brother and Myungwoo. So these three are dating and always stay together.

Jungmin

Jungmin is like a girl. He's like as both Tae and Minshi. Some guys always bullied him when he's in school. But he never fight with him. But he has his both mom's sides. And he loves sneaks too. He use sneaks for fights and he like to touter his victim fro his sneaks. And he like to use any tools for touring too. So Taemin gave his all sneaks to Jungmin. He really live his uncle soo much. Because Jungmin loves dancing too. Yes he's a dancer too. And lot of are think he is girl. Because he wear girls cloths. First he's afraid to waer girls cloths. After his parents found it and they told him to be what he is and then he don't afraid it anymore. Jungmin love his brother Jungtae sooo much. And Jungtae is the only one who can control him after his parents. Jungmin love Myungwoo too. Jungmin is his uncle taemin's boy. Because he always with him. His mafia name is J. Someone are said J is the queen of the Mafia. And he's a part of Jeon company too.

Taekook

Taekook is owner of Kim company. Taekook like his mom. And he's mama's boy. He's bit girlish too. But not as much as Jungmin. He love Seokmin sooo much and they are dating now. Taekook has a monster side too. But it's not criminal like Jungtae and Jungmin. He always with his mama and mommy. He is the one who most like use kinfe.  He only use kifves. He has a kinves collection. He has a lot of kind of kinves. Most are his mama's and mommy's present. Others are his dad's and uncles' presents. Seokmin can control him when he's out of control that's why they both are close and dating and love each other. T is Taekook's mafia name.

Seokmin

He's a doctor like jin. All are say he's Jin's boys. Because he's always with Jin. That's why he became a doctor. He's a owner of Kim hospital. And he is a part of mafia too. He's a good hacker and sniper like his parents. He's is the doctor in this group and he can hack anything he want. I mean anything. All are said he has his grandma's ability. He love to guns. So he always use guns and he's a good fighter too. He loves Taekook soo much and he most love his childish behaviour. He always protects taekook. But he's younger than him. They are so close and live each other so much. That's why now they are dating. Seokmin look like as Jimin. Jimin and Seokmin are really look a like. He's mafia name H and he's the best hacker in mafia world.

Yoonseok

He's a part of Park company. And he's a part of mafia too. He's use guns too. He's a good shooter. He is like his mom. He can use his both hands and he can shoot his both hands. He's dating with Taeshi. Because he can control Taeshi's monster side. And his mafia name is YN and he's the best shooter in mafia.

Taeshi

She is a part of  Kim Company. And she's a part of mafia too. She has a monster like her mom. She loves Yoonseok. They are dating. Yoonseok can help her to control herself when she's out of control. She's like to use knife too. But not as much as Taekook. She has some knife collection too. But she use guns too. She is a fashion designer like her Mom. Sometimes Jungmin help her too. Her mafia nam is TS.

Yoonmin

She's owner of Park company. She's dating with Taehoo. She's a hacker like hus dads. He's not best as Seokjin. She's the 2nd best hacker in mafia world. Her mafia name is Y. And he use guns too. He can use her both hand to shoot. He's the 2nd best shooter in mafia world.

Lee Taehoo

He's Taemin , Minho and Onew's adopted son. He's 23 years old now. He's a dancer too. He own his Appa taemin 's dancing studio now. He is the best dancer but always he have to fight with Jungmin. They always dance together too. He's dating with Yoonmin. He loves Yoonmin soo much. His mafia name is TO. He's a best fighter bec he can fight while dancing. He is the 2nd best fighter in mafia world. 1st one is Jungmin.

Myungwoo

He's Woohyun and Myungsoo's son. He have an elder sister. He's and his sister both are on mafia. He's owner of his dad's company. He is a modler too. He love both Jungtae and Jungmin. He is a fighter and he's the 3rd best fighter in mafia world. And he like fire. The fire use his monster side. Jungmin can control him. Jungtae can too. They live together. His mafia name is MG. he's the best mind controlar After Jungmin. He like guns too. He can shoot his both hands.

Now SHINEE members are old too. And there has 4 members in SHINEE. they are kids of old shinee's.

Infinite  are old too. And now new infinite have 7 kids too. They are infinite members' kids.

Exo are like that too. New exo have 16 members.

NCT is like that too. Blackpink too. SNSD too.

This is now how they are. If you guys want see how new bts and other gangs doing their work just comment me about that.