Suicide Squad

Lucinda's POV

"So what's with the tattoos? Bad girl wanna be?" Slipknot asked. "I wouldn't mess with Baby Satan if I were you, she's a baddy" Harley warned "What's she gonna do cut me, the girl's afraid of cops she can't do anything," he said ignoring Harley. Harl's put her hands up in defeat walking away. "So how come you had different prison clothes with that small jumpsuit and converse? " Slipknot asked. "And what are you daddy's little devil?" He said. I inhaled sharply at the memory of my brother "What the hell are your weapons?" Deadshot asked. I retracted the blade from the cane turning it back into a scythe and threw my hands down turning the bracelets back intro the knifed gloves. "Holy shit" Floyd whispered. "Oh, that's just a rip off from Freddy Krueger" Slipknot pointed out. "Leave the girl alone mate," Digger said. "I'm just saying, whatever we're gonna do, we don't need something like this holding us back," Slipknot said gesturing to me as he walked away. I sighed holding the cigarette in my lips as I turned the gloves back into bracelets and the scythe back into a cane.

Harley walked over to my side as we went back over to Rick. "Behold the voice of God," He said. Cringed has at his words, father and I never got along. After a second Miss Waller appeared on the screen "For those of you who don't know me officially my name is Amanda Waller. There's a crisis in the midway city. I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1 and bring them back safely" "I'm sorry uh... For those of us who don't speak good guy what's HVT-1?" Deadshot asked.

"Princeps scopum Value," I said. Everyone looked over at Diablo for a translation but Rick gave me a look of confusion as to why I spoke Latin. "Don't look at me I speak Spanish not Latin!" he said putting his hands up in defeat. "Objetivo de alto valor" I spoke again. "She said High-Value Target," Diablo said not taking his eyes off me. "And you know this how?" Amanda and Rick asked. I just shrugged in response. "Okay then, yes High-Value Target and the only person you can't kill. Complete the mission you get time off your prison sentence, except Lucinda, you know you reward" Amanda said, I nodded my head in understanding while everyone else looked confused. "Fail the mission you die." everyone but myself Slipknot, and Digger seemed fazed. "Anything happens to Colonel Flag I'll kill every single one of you, remember, I'm always watching"

"There's your pep talk," Rick said to Floyd. "Compared to you she killed it," Floyd said, I snorted a laugh until I felt a burning pain in my neck making me cry out in pain. "Griggs stop this!" Rick yelled. "It's not me, You already told me!" he yelled. Harley ran to me as I collapsed to my knees crying in pain. "Stop right there." GQ Edwards said. "She broke her #1 rule" "What Rule?" Harley and Floyd Yelled over my crying. "I told her you wouldn't do shit man! We need her to be able to talk and we need her at her best condition for this" Rick yelled. Griggs stole the remote from Edwards smashing it on the ground. "That girl is a girl of few words and you know that," Griggs said to him. I was breathing heavily choking on my words. "C'mon Lucy breath," Harley said. "Mistah Jay is gonna save us" She whispered in my ear.

I slowly sat up coughing some blood. Harley was handed a towel as she cleaned my face up a little. "I hate that man so fucking much" Harley hissed. "You and me both" Floyd said as he helped me up. "Esta bien chica?" Diablo asked. I nodded my head leaning towards Harley a bit. "Here," Floyd said handing me the cane. "So what we're some type of suicide squad?" Rick shrugged his shoulders and stood up. "Alpha Bravo team mount up, we leave in twenty," He said getting on the Plane. We got on the plane after Rick but I noticed Diablo stay behind. Harley stopped but I gestured for her to go ahead. Harley glances over at Diablo and sent me a smirk before walking away. I walked over to him using my cane for support, I stood by his side gazing at his tattoos "Esta Bien?"(You Good?) I asked in a whisper. He nodded his head and started walking. I looked out to the sky, where's Lucifer now? "Let's go, Nena," Diablo said. I sighed walking over to him. We boarded the plane and I sat across from him and Floyd in between Rick and Slipknot. We stayed there until a woman jumped on board just as we were about to take off "Your late." Rick said. "Isogashikatta" "This is Katana, she's got my back, she can slice you all in half with a single sword strike, like a lawnmower, I wouldn't get on her bad side if I were you, her sword traps the souls of its victims" he yelled over the sound of the plane.

"Harley Quinn nice to meetcha, that's my girlie Lucinda," Harley said sticking her hand out. At this point I undid my seatbelt so I could sit next to Harley and Katana wouldn't kill her." I love your perfume, what is that the stench of death?!" she asked, I chuckled while Katana went for her, well katana. She asked "Watashi wa sorera o korosubekidesu ka?" "Whoa it's not that type of mission cowgirl," he said, I got up and sat in between Floyd and Harls while Katana sat where I was. I looked down to see Harls texting Mr. J my eye's lit up since I missed him. I look back down to see Harley telling Mistah Jay about the nanites.

"Want me to get your nanite out or did you do it?" Harls whispered looking at me. "I don't have one cause of this" I whispered gesturing towards my collar," I whispered back. After a while Digger spoke up."Oí is he suppose to be green like that?" he asked referring to Croc. After that KC threw up on the floor. Harley plugged her nose and said, "Ew, party pooper, not cool dude" she said. I looked at Rick and Griggs for permission. They nodded their heads. I got up and got guns pointed at me. "She's helping," Griggs said. I helped the soldiers clean up the puke and Kc made the mistake of trusting me when I grabbed his arm. I pressed a nerve in his elbow making him fall asleep till the end of the flight. When I sat back down all eyes were on me.

"Ooooo, look at the pretty lights, Lu are you seeing this?" Harley asked, I smiled and nodded looking out the window, Harley looked over at me and gave me a smile. I looked over seeing Diablo staring I smiled sending him a wink before looking back at Harley. I looked out the window and saw a swirling light, it looked dead on familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I heard Harls talking but I was focused on where I've seen that light before. "I give up"I whisper to myself. I sit back down only to fall on the floor. Something hit the plane. I see KC wake up and he panics as well. The plane got hit again and Floyd grabs my arm pulling me to him. The plane got hit once more but I fell from Floyd's grip and I flew straight into the door of the cockpit.