Chapter 1

I am 17 years old. I am an angry person and hate everyone but my family. I have a camero that my brother fixed for me. I shoot guns, race dirt bikes, and am a street car racer. I am a five-degree blackbelt and hate to be called a bitch. I also do not like men who think woman are property. I enjoy working out with the scarves and my brothers hate it when I do this alone. My mother just married an ex-marine who is the VP of the Wild Riders. He bought the old Hotel next door to the club. I have four older brothers. Tim is 22, Mike is 21, Kevin is 20, and Norman is 19. Then me, I am 17, Tammy is 15, and Pam is 14. Last is our baby brother Bobby. He is one year old. As I pulled up to the Motel and got out of my car several bikers walked out with mom and Blaze my stepfather. Three guys walked over and said. I am in love. I pulled my gun out and said. Don't touch my baby. a four guy looking at me said. You all can be in love with the car. I found my woman. I through back my head laughing and said. In your dreams. He looked at me and said. My name is Knuckles I plan on having my face buried between your legs and my cock in your pussy soon. You will be my old lady/woman.  I gave him a cold look and said. Good luck trying. I have men who think they own women. I turned around and started unloading my car and putting the stuff on the carts watching the prospects roll them into the motel.

I walked over to my mother Robin and took my baby brother from her and she handed a key to me.  This is to your suit. The boys knocked down a wall and added your own kitchen and living room so you basically have your own apartment. Thanks, I said kissing her cheek and started to walk away. She said take loverboy with you. He can make sure everything works fine. I laughed and said. Mom you know I can do all of that myself. I know she said grinning. I shook my had and said come on loverboy, mom said to bring you with me. 

The prospects pulled the carts over to the elevators and we rode to the 4th floor. We go off and I walked to room 400 and put the card in and opened the door. The prospects unloaded my things and left. Knuckles looked around and asked. Do you like it? I said it is beautiful. I let my little brother down and he ran over and climbed on the bed. I walked through into the kitchen and living room and then the bath. I said it is perfect. Why did you need this he asked. I said. I work different hours, I participate in competitions and go to school, and I train a lot. So it was easier to have my own space like an apartment.  He reached out to touch me and I jerked my arm back. He looked at closely. I said. I don't like to be touched by males outside my family and very close friends. Knuckles thought to himself.  What happened to her. He noticed she kept a good distance from men. didn't get very close to them. Her brother ran out of the bedroom and said. Sissy I am hungry. I watched her walk to the refrigerator grab a bottle of milk and reach in the cupboard for couple baby jars of food and then get a spoon. She pulled out the high chair from the wall and sat down to feed him. Knuckles said. You take care of your brother a lot, I looked up at him and said. He's my brother. He prefers to spend time with me so I have everything here the same as my mom does. Even a small crib. I noticed she was good with him. She would make a good mother.  There was a knock at the door and she went and opened it. It was our VP and his wife Karan. She asked if Cat liked the place she smiled and said it is perfect. Her mom said we have room 100-101 so Bobby can run up and down this hall without getting hurt and getting into the elevator because you need the card to do that. Cat said he has been fed. Here is his bottle. I think he has had a long day and ready for his nap. Blaze said you always take good care of him. Of course, she said. He is my brother.  We watched them walk away. Blaze called me over and told me to make sure that Cat attends the party tonight. He wants to welcome his new family and introduce them to the club. He said. Knuckles she won't want to go. Not that she won't like the members. She gets panic attacks when she is around too many men.  I can't discuss it right now but later when we have church.  He said 8:00 tonight and left. 

Knuckles walked back over to can and said. Blaize assigned me to escort you over to the clubhouse at 8:00 tonight. I am to be your guard for the night. Please be ready and I will pick you up downstairs at 8:00. He then left. What do I wear I thought. I know. I was finished getting ready and had just come out of the elevator when Knuckles walked into the door. Fuck me Knuckles said. I all wanted to do was to grab her and take her to her room.  I understand why Blaize and her brothers are so proactive of her. I want to lock her in her room so no one sees her. I will kill anyone who tries to claim her.  I know she is mine now. She has the same tattoo on her lower back I have on my shoulders.  My President is her uncle. Nathan Alright.