chapter 21

The clubhouse door slammed open and a woman walked through. It got really quiet as all the club members watched. Knuckles stood up and sat Cat on the chair. He walked over to the girl and just as he started to ask what the hell she was doing here she grabbed his cut and kissed him. Everyone watched Knuckles expecting him to shove her away. Instead, he put his arms around her and pulled her towards him kissing her. No one saw Cat slowly stand up and walk to the hallway leading to the rooms. She walked in her and Knuckles room and grabbed a backpack and shoved some clothes in it with tears running down her face. She put her phone charger in the bag and grabbed boxes and packed her stuff in them grabbing a prospect and asked him to carry everything and put it in her camper. She walked out the back door and got on her bike and drove to the bank. She removed $25,000 from her account. 

Cat put $500 in her wallet and the rest in her bag. She then drove out of the bank and headed to Virginia. She knew where she could hide. She was going to Steve and Elizabeth's. First, she needed to get a new phone. She stopped at boost mobile bought a new phone and put her phone numbers in it. Next, she walked out of the store and threw her old phone in a trash can got on her bike and rode away. Back at the club, Donna yelled what the fuck Knuckles. He looked up and looked over at Donna. What he said. Do you remember Cat your Valkyrie the one you claimed? Shit, he said. He looked around and asked. Where is she? A prospect said. Gone. She packed her shit and had me take it to the RV she then left on her bike. You are a fucking idiot. She was crying and if she wrecks it is your fault. The girl screamed. Valkyerie, you have a Valkyrie a wife by biker law? Yes, he said. But she is gone now. Dammit, why did you come back and ruin things? Stay the fuck away from me. 

Find my woman he yelled. Everyone including Blaize stared at him and said. No. Find her yourself. You continue to break her heart. We won't help you now Knuckles. Forget it. They turned away from him angry and Cat's brothers said. You will never find her this time. You really fucked up.  She rode for about 4 hours and pulled into a motel. She got a room and then went and got something to eat across the street at McDonald's. I called Elizabeth and she said Steve was at the Knight Riders MC clubhouse. Where are you she asked? About 10 minutes from your house. What she screamed. Get your skinny ass here now. On my way and hung up my phone. I started my bike and drove to her house. 

Her house was across the street from the clubhouse. As I pulled into the driveway parked my bike and got off I noticed several bikers watch as I walked up to the house and Elizabeth come running out hugging me. She took one look at me and rushed me into the house. She demanded to know what happened as I cried and told her everything. She looked at her daughter while I was crying and nodded her head to the door.  Tammy ran out the door and across the street. She ran into the clubhouse straight to Steve and told him Cat was at the house crying. He jumped up followed by his VP and enforcer and walked over to the house. 

When Steve walked in he saw Cat laying on the couch asleep. Elizabeth got up and walked into the kitchen and told him what happened. He walked out towards the front door saying. I'm going to kill him. His VP and Enforcer looked at Cat laying on the couch and noticed that she was beautiful even with tears staining her face. Steve stopped turned around and walked over to the couch kneeling down and moved Cats hair behind her ear. He whispered Cat, Cat. Cat slowly opened her eyes and seeing Steve there she threw herself in his arms. He said in her ear. You are safe here. No one will find you. He won't hurt you anymore. Stupid mother fuckers who can't keep there promises or dick in their pants are not for you.  It will get better I promise. 

You will get over him. It will be hard but your heart will heal and you are with family who cares. How about you go watch your face and come with Elizabeth and me to the clubhouse for a beer or two. You need a good high and drunk on. Ok, Cat said. Steve watched as Cat got up and walked to the bathroom. He then balled his hands into fists gritting his teeth. His VP and Enforcer asked. Who is she? Our adopted sister. What happened to her? A club member in her stepfather's club asked her to be his Valkyrie. He was caught with a club whore. She just got back with him and some woman walked in and he grabbed her and kissed her not caring that Cat was sitting there watching. She refused to go through it again and left. If I ever see Knuckles I am going to beat him half to death. She needs to get a good high on and get drunk. If I know her she has not done that in a long time.