Chapter 13

Kyle's phone rang it was Larry. We sure could use some help out here he said. She if fighting mad. Ok. I will bring Horse, Blaize and be right there. As Kyle arrived at the car he was shocked at how bad Cat looked and the fight she had in her. Tim and Larry were having trouble getting her out of the car.  They were going to have some bruises by the time they got Cat to the elevator and up to the fifth floor.  It took them all almost 30 minutes to get her to the fifth floor. Once there they locked the elevator so it would not go down. Horse looked at Cat and thought. If she had weight on her she will have a fantastic body.  The two prospects sat on the floor trying to keep her from hurting herself. He mother walked over and ripped the tape from her mouth.  She told Cat she could stop fighting that Knuckles doesn't know she is back. She said she he punched his cousin Horse here in the jaw and walked to his room and slammed his door.  Cat looked over at Horse and gave him an icy look. Your Knuckles cousin? Yes. Get out. Horse said look. I don't like what he did to you any more than anyone else does.  Then she stopped and said wait. You are the man that is driving him crazy telling him you are going to make friends with me she asked? Yes, that would be me and he doesn't like it. She said. Tim untie me. Tim said you're not going to punch anyone, are you? No, she said I promise. He untied her and Cat put our her hand to Horse to shake.  She had a very evil grin.  Tim said. That grin is not good. What are you up to Cat? Horse and I are going to drive that low down cheating son of a bitch crazy.  This is not going to be good. You already know what kind of temper Knuckles has and you want to get him pissed off even more he asked? Cat said looking at him. Why yes, I do. 

Horse said well then. You need to start eating and put your weight on then we will make a plan. Cat grinned and said. Tim order some pizza's and pop, as well as beer.  They waited for the pizza and pop but Norman went over to the bar and brought back three six packs of beer. Kyle, Blaize and their mother went back to the clubhouse saying we don't want to know. But, we will enjoy watching the plan unfold. We told them good buy and watched them walk to the elevator. Their mom said we will send the elevator back up. Don't forget to turn it off. Ok, Cat said.  Tim and the rest of her brothers just sat back ate and drank and listened to the plan.  Cat will start off by going to the club tomorrow. She will ignore Knuckles and act as if he is not there.  Horse will act as if he has not met her yet. They will be introduced by that is all. Horse will stay away from Cat but will continue to through his remarks out at Knuckles.  Cat will watch Horse from under her eyes and every now and then start small conversations with him.  After about a week. Cat will do small things when Knuckles is around like walk up to the bar to get a beer and lay a hand on Horse's arm or rub his back as she walks by without stopping.  If Knuckles says something to Cat about staying away from Horse or stop touching Horse, Horse will turn around and as Cat if she wants to go horseback riding this weekend.  Of course, I will accept because I love horses. 

Horse said. You are someone I defiantly do not want to get pissed off at me.  She looked at Horse with sad eyes and said. He has it coming to him. I love him and he cheated on me. I can't handle that again. Payback is a mother fucker.  They all finished eating and Cat went to her room to shower and then climbed in bed to get some sleep. They boys and Horse passed out on the couches. When Cat woke up Horse and all her brothers but Tim was gone. Tim said. Get a shower get dressed and let's go to the club to get breakfast. Time to start your plan. I jumped out of bed took a shower then dressed in sandals, shorts, and a tee shirt. We walked into the elevator and went to the first floor. I took the key card out and placed it in the fifth-floor draw and we walked out of the Hotel locked the door and walked over to the club. As I entered we saw Knuckles sitting at the bar with his back to us. The prospect giving out drinks stopped in the middle of giving Knuckles his beer and said. Welcome back Cat we missed you. She said I missed most of you all too. Glad to be back. She walked right past knuckles and into the kitchen with Tim where they grabbed some food and sat down to eat. Once done she grabbed her cup of coffee and they walked back into the bar and sat at the VIP table. She sat between her dad and Tim. She had her back to the wall but did not look towards knuckles at all. She forced herself to laugh and act like nothing was wrong. Inside she was dying. 

Knuckles turned his bar chair to face the VIP table. He just stared at Cat. He wanted to hold her so bad but she wouldn't even look at him. He noticed a scar on her right cheek. It must have happened when she wrecked her car. Norman got up and Knuckles heard him say to Horse come and meet my sister Cat. She is the one everyone has been talking about. Norman walked to the table bent down and kissed Cat then stood up. He said. Cat meet Horse our newest member.  He is also Knuckles cousin. Cat gave him an icy stare. He said. I am nothing like him. first off I would never cheat on my woman especially if she looked like you. She sat back down then Norman and Horse pulled up chairs and sat with them. Every now and then Knuckles heard his cousin say something to Cat that made her smile a little bit. She didn't pay to much to Horse. She just sat back and listened. Knuckles continued to stare at Cat. He saw the slut he had cheated on Cat with walk up to the bar. She said. Looks like she meant what she said. You might as well give me a try.  Everyone looked up from the table when they heard a body slam against the wall. Knuckles said. Listen good slut because I will not tell you again. Stay the fuck away from me. Do not talk to me, do not touch me and never ever tell me I might as well give you a chance. You are a slut. You are not my woman. Cat is still my woman don't you forget it. He then turned and walked out of the club slamming the door. 

Cat saw what happened and she laughed. Everyone stared at her and when she stopped laughing she said.  He may think I am still his woman. But it is debatable. She said in a very cold voice.  Tim said.  Part one of the plan done. Tonight is part two.  Starting to flirt. After I get a few drinks in me. Donna she yelled is you with us.? Of course bitch I got your back. They went to Cat's  new apartment and dressed. When they walked into the club several club members dropped there beers. When Knuckle saw what Cat was wearing he was instantly pissed because a lot of the guys were making comments such as why can't I find a woman that looks like those two. Or dam, Cat is hot. I wouldn't mind fucking that. They walked by Knuckles ignoring him until a few guys said. You are one lucky man Knuckles. Horse said reaching for a beer. Don't you mean he was one lucky man? He isn't now.  He turned and walked away. 

Cat's outfit

donna's outfit

donna's outfit

Being introduced to Horse