Chapter Five Being Together

Steve's POV

It has been weeks since me and Herobrine last seen each other after the date. I do miss him more now that my feelings have grown for him. After not seeing him for weeks my heart was filled with sadness. I wanted to find him so the only place I know where he might be is in the forest where we first met. I headed out the door to the forest to find Herobrine. I found him sitting ontop of the tree where I had first seen him. "Herobrine?" I called out. He turned around to face me. "Steve what are you doing here?" 

"You haven't visited me every since the date." "I got very nervous because I didn't think you love me I thought it was a lie." "Herobrine I do love you I'm being honest." I climbed up the tree and sat next to him. I turn to face him "I know you love me too." "I do love you Steve but sometimes I just feel like I'm going to hurt you. I don't wnat you to think I'm a monster." Did he really think I would call him a monster? I stayed slient fro a moment before he turned my head to face him. He kissed me softy. I kissed back loving the kiss. After we pulled away he said "May we be together now?" "Yes we can" I replied. 

I took him back to my house where we cuddle for the rest of the day. This is just the best day of my life because I am with Herobrine. 

Herobrine's POV

Me and Steve both fell asleep. I woke up to find him still asleep looking very adorable. It was still night probbly like midnight darkness outside. I pick up Steve and I carried him to his room. I kiss his forhead before walking back downstairs. Maybe while he is asleep I could do some night fishing. I grabbed the fishing rod before heaidng out the door. Leaving Steve alone is scary for me as he could get hurt on his own. I fished for about a good hour catching many fish. After getting back to the house I check on Steve who to my surprise was still asleep. I quiety sighed knowing that is he is just as I left him before going fishing in the dark. 

I kissed his check before falling asleep. The next morning Steve woke up before I did smiling at me. "Good morning Herobrine." "Good morning Stevie" We kissed softy before getting out of bed. I love Steve very much but a feeling inside me is making think that something bad will happen to one of us.