A Few Author's Notes: **PLZ READ!!**

Hey guys! It's Allison and I really wanted to do this story after I watched Pewdiepie do a series on an anime horror game called Corpse Party.

Now, I haven't gotten through the whole series yet, but I'm almost finished.

Before we start this story, there are a few things I would like to share with you Doods, just so you're not confused when reading the book.

1. I own nothing!! Not Corpse Party or Team Crafted. The only thing I do own is the small side characters I may add.

2. If you have seen Pewdiepie's series, then you know that it does have some intense scenes. I am not, I repeat NOT cutting out any scenes. All scenes will be included, no matter how horrifying they are.

3. If you are scared of horror stories or anything of the sort, then I suggest to go read a different story (Unless you're up for the challenge.)

4. There will be character deaths. Yes, you heard me, character deaths.

5. I am not a professional writer. This is just something I wanted to do for fun.

6. Please, PLEASE, feel free to correct me on any grammar mistakes or any other writing errors in this story. I love improving work, and your support helps, guys!

7.Enjoy the book! If you don't like it, DONT READ IT!! Just because your neighbor reads it or your crush, doesn't mean you have to read it! If your scared, stop reading and go on Instagram to get your mind off it. Okay?

8. Instead of Chapters, we are going to do parts. Like instead of Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Etc. We will do Chapter 1: Part 1, Chapter 1: Part 2. Like that, alright? It's easier to divide the longer chapters so that the story is longer.

9. Bodil is the teacher. And everyone else is 17/18 yrs old. Why is Bodil the teacher you may ask? I have no idea. I just wanted it to be Bodil. 

Well, that's all I have to say. Hope you guys enjoy: "Corpse Party: Team Crafted Fanfiction"!