CHAPTER 18: TOTALLY UNEXPECTED

SUNDAY 3:27 AM

It is a peaceful and lightly cold Sunday morning in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Every neighbor might still be sleeping, letting the ray of lights pass through their windows to wake them up, but not in the HBLF's apartment where you will be awakened by a child...

"Wake up, wake up!" Beth squeals as she jumped to the bed and landed to Santana.

Santana groaned as she really didn't want to wake up like this and never dreamed to be woken up with a very high pitched voice.

"Quinn, help," she mumbled, "Bury this child or I will."

Wake up! Wake up! Words are still echoing in Santana's ear.

"Honey, please stop jumping. Aunt Sanny is still sleeping, let's go back to sleep, okay?" Quinn calmly and sleepily says.

"Nooo!" the little girl crossed her arms, "You said we're going to the beach, I already packed my bags, hmf."

"Of course your bags are still packed, you just got here last night," Santana said in a muffled voice, head under her pillows and trying not to be disturbed.

Quinn looked onto the wall clock and says, "Honey, it's 3:45 AM, we still have an hour and 30 minutes to sleep."

"Kurt, did you see my two piece?" they heard some commotion from the other room.

"For the nth time Rachel, I didn't see your swimsuit." Kurt answered.

"What the hell!" Santana groaned again and Quinn just laughed.

"See! They're already packing! I'll see you guys in the living room," Beth excitedly said and jumped down from the bed to go to Rachel.

"Quinn?" Santana looked to the blonde.

"Hmmm?" She hummed with a smile.

"Please tell me that child is not yours but Berry's?" Santana pouted.

Quinn smiled, "You know what?"

"What?" Santana knitted her eyebrows.

"She's just like you, stubborn," Quinn smirked and playfully bit Santana's arm.

"Aww, that hurts," Santana pouted, "I'm not that stubborn, she's more like you, so mean."

"Am I?" Quinn asked with a seductive face.

"Baby, don't do that. That's totally travelling!" Santana weakens whenever Quinn tries to give a seductive tone, face or move.

"Just trying to attract you," She looked at Santana's eyes, wanted to be drowned.

"You are attractive, you know that."

Santana bit her lips.

Quinn did the same.

"You bit your lips. I saw that," Santana teased and can't stop grinning.

"No, I didn't!" Quinn let out a cute laugh, the laugh that Santana loves.

"Yes, you did," Santana teased more.

Then there was a sudden pause before Santana speaks again.

"Thanks, Quinn."

"For what?" She curiously asked.

"Because I am now Aunt Sanny, that means you want me to be a part of Beth's life too. Well, I hope Beth wouldn't mind calling me that," Quinn smiled after hearing that from Santana, "I thought you would prefer her calling me Aunt Snixx," She kiddingly added.