19

Saturday Morning

Pulling myself out of bed, I slip back into my jeans from yesterday and steal one of MG's shirts, leaving his room before he cracks an eyelid open. 

"Happy birthday, witches!" Penelope stands in the doorway of the twins' bedroom, holding two cupcakes with candles on them.

"Oh look, it's Satan in a crop top."

"And she brings gifts." I butt in.

"Don't rain on my parade, Penelope." The door slams shut in her face and she turns to look at me.

"I don't get what their issue is. Also, what happened to you last ni-" Her eyes flit to the shirt I'm wearing. "Did you and MG hook-up?" I nod. "Give me all the gory details."

"Not here."

"I'll meet you in our dorm living room in five minutes."

"Sure. Gives me time to change," I slip into my room and quickly dress into pink lounge pants, a white tank top, and white Nike slip-ons. "I am back."

"Spill the tea, sister." She hands a mug with hot chocolate to me, and sits back in the recliner.

"MG and I have been together for quite awhile now. I guess the sexual tension just kept building until we finally felt like we had to release it. But he did have a good first time."

"It was his first time?"

"Yeah. And I only found that out until he stuck his pistol inside."

"Was it good sex?"

"Jeez, Penelope. It was, actually. But I'm not giving all those juicy details."

"Fine, you've earned my respect. Oh, and are you going to Lizzie and Josie's birthday party?"

"I don't have anything to wear."

"How about this?" Penelope holds a black lace dress up to me and I quickly try it on. It fits right at my thighs and hugs all my curves. "It looks better on you."

"You really think so?" I twirl and tuck a strand of red hair behind my ear.

"You definitely have the right curves."

"Thanks. We should probably go help with the party planning. MG will be down there."

~W~
Main Hall

MG carries boxes towards a table, setting them down and kissing me on the lips. "What was that for?" I mumble.

"For last night."

"Sorry for leaving you this morning. If I'd had gotten caught with you, Alaric would've killed us."

"True. You're forgiven."

"Ah, young love. Never gets old. You two should probably go see the birthday girls or help Rafael with his duties," Penelope speaks, setting down two more boxes of sprinkled donuts.

"I'll go check on Raf. You stay here and figure out the catering. I love you," one peck on the lips and I'm off to find Rafael. His pack is carrying tables and placing refreshments in coolers. "Have you seen Rafael?" I ask Tyler who's picking at the wood.

"He's in the gym with Hope."

"Thanks, Ty."

"You're welcome, Sweetcheeks."

"I would normally slap you for that, but I don't have time for hormonal pubescent wolves." I chuckle.

I jog down to the gymnasium and see Hope and Rafael ballroom dancing. I try to step inside, but a barrier spell blocks my move. That's when they look up to see me and Penelope standing in the corner.

"Let us out, Penelope." Hope complains.

"This'll give you time to practice your dancing. Have fun you two. Come on, Taylor. We have a party to prepare for." Penelope grabs my arm, dragging me away as I mouth the incantation to break the spell. Hope nods and Rafael looks confused. "Your dress is on your bed and you can borrow whatever you'd like."

"Thanks, Penny."

"You're very welcome," she steps from her bathroom in a blue and black sheer dress. "What do you think?"

"It's gorgeous. What look are you going for?" I point to her makeup. "I'd love to do it for you. My adoptive mom is a makeup artist."

"Simple but flawless with the hint of a smoky eye."

I pick up an eyeliner and do a wing for both eyes. Then taking her palette of nudes, I swipe some of the material on her eyelids, earning a bronze-winged look. "What do you think?" Penelope stares at herself in the mirror. "You can pick a flavored gloss from my bag." I slide my bag over to her which is full of flavored lip glosses; some matte, others shiny. Penelope picks up her phone and a popular radio hit blasts through her Bluetooth speakers. 'Turn Up The Music' by Chris Brown.

"I'm in love with this flavor," she holds up my Strawberry Cheesecake lip gloss. "Mind if I borrow it?"

"Not at all. You can keep it if you'd like."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of couse. I have two tubes of it."