Is It Possible That I Like You?

POV ELSA:

He... He trusts me? I know I would trust him. He's dreamy and cute a-and nice and wait. Am I even allowed to say this?

"Elsa, can you keep a secret?" Hiccup said.

"I have kept secrets since pre-school." I laughed.

"Ok." He said.

He took my hands and moved me to someplace secret. We had only just met, we barely even know each other? How do I know if... If... Nah who cares! He's just hot!

POV HICCUP:

As I grab her hands and lead he to a forest, and behind me is Toothless. I nod at him. He nods back. I look back at Elsa and see her state at me. When I looked away from Toothless and saw her eyes she blushed. But this time she didn't look away. We gazed at each others eyes for a second when...

A guy bumped into us. He pushed elsa and made her fall down. Then I was like...

"ELSA! Are you ok?" I yelled.

"Urgh, I guess. And again my outfit is ruined in dirt." She says.

I push the guy over and pick Elsa up. I grabbed her waist and picked her up. She's not heavy but I'm happy I work at the gym once in a while. We both blush until I hear a voice.

"OWW! Can someone help me?" The voice said.

Of course I help him to make a good impression in front of Elsa when suddenly he says my name.

"Hiccup? Is that you?" He says.

I look at him closely and notice who it is.