Not So Fast!

POV ELSA:

Once I am fully aware I notice Hiccup and the guy with white hair are really suprised.

"Jack, is that you?" Hiccup says surprised.

"Wow, Hiccup is that you! You are so much older than I remember. " the guy with white hair or so called Jack replied.

"Yeah, you are not to bad yourself. Except your hair color. And your aditude!" Hiccup snapped.

Ingnoring Hiccup, Jack looked at me, smirked, and walked towards me.

"Umm, yes? How may I help you?" I asked.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer. I was to shocked that I just stood in place. He looked at my eyes and I saw this blue... Pretty... Cute eyes.

"Wow hiccup, I didn't think you could find a babe as cute as her!" Jack said still smirking at me.

He took my chin, pulled it up and came closer. So I just closed my eyes and blushed. I felt like a child.

POV HICCUP:

I just had to do something. He was going to do something bad. Man, he has changed...

"Jack, why would you kiss a girl you had just met?" I blurted.

"Hiccup, I wasn't going to. I'm not a pervert or anything like that. I was just wondering if she was from somewhere. She looks familiar." Jack said looking at hiccup and still holding Elsa's hips.

Jack turns back to elsa and says"Unless she wanted me to". As he comes closer to her. I don't know what happens but I am now near Elsa.

POV JACK:

When I want to joke a round a little with this cute babe I suddenly see Hiccup grab her and embraces her in a hug. Shooting me a pouty face.

"Jack, stop bothering her. I need to take her home." Hiccup says.

I then look at Elsa to see I it's true but she's just looking down. Red and fire. She's cute when she blushes but it bothers me that she is in Hiccups hug.