chapter 1

Marinette woke bright and early to get ready for school with the help of Tikki. Luka would be picking her up and she didn't wanna make them both late on the first day. Her mom made her breakfast as always while her father was busy in the bakery with the breakfast rush. She ate happily making her mother smile. "Are you ready for this school year?" "Yes this year will be great! I'll be in the same building as Luka, we will be able to have lunch together! Alya and I should have some classes together too! This year is going to be a start of something new!" The clumsy blunette smiled making her mother smile back. "You and Luka have been together awhile now... but Lycée is much different then College, I want you to be yourself and don't worry of what the other lycéen..." Marinette gave a nod but before she could speak she heard the motor of Luke's bike making her face light up. "Hes here! see you later!" She kissed her mother's cheek and left out the door before Luka could even walk to the door. "Morning!" She kissed his check and hugged him making him smile. "You are eagerly happy today." Marinette let go of him and took the spare helmet, "of course! Today is my first year being Lycéen not to mention we will have more time together now." Luka adored the way Marinette looked in the helmet and couldnt help but stare. It was a sight he never grew tired of. "I can walk you to your classes, have lunch together, free hours... this year will be gre- he was cut off by Kkane's howl. "I guess you are going to be late... somethings never change." He gave her a kiss before she ran off to transform into Ladybug. Luka gave a proud smile until he hear Kkane's howl again. He gave a sigh and started his bike. "Okay... don't be so impatient... we are going."

Rena Rouge and Ladybug were the first to show up to the battle. They shared a smile as they began to fight the Akuma. "Just how I wanted to start off my new year!" The fox themed heroine claimed. Soon Carapace and Cat Noir showed up to help and the Akaumaitized victim was purified before the first bell rang. The freshmen quickly hurried to their homeroom class with no time to spare. Alya and Nino sat cozily together whispering excitedly to each other while Marinette and Adrien sat together near the couple. The clumsy blunette did her best to listen as the homeroom teacher briefly explained how things would work but she was eager to see Luka again. "bonjour les étudiants. I am happy to see all of you here. Today is an exciting one so lets start it off right!" The teachers personality slightly reminded Marinette of her old middle school teacher which made her feel slight relieved she would have a nice teacher.

Once the bell rang they went to their lockers Marinette had a locker near Alix. "Hey Mari." She gave a lazy wave before getting her school tablet out of the locker. "Morning!" She replied happily until she left a pair of hand cover her eyes lightly. "Guess who?" Her smile grew. "My rock star of a boyfriend?" "Hmm... correct!" Luka gave a chuckle and kissed her cheek while Alix rolled her eyes. "You two make me sick with your lovey dovey crap. You are just as bad as those two." She pointed behind her where Mylène and Ivan stood not fair behind her rubbing noses and laughing. Marinette intertwined her fingers with Luka's with a slight giggle. "I don't think so..." they walked off happily while Alix rolled her eyes sarcastically.

Luka walked his girlfriend to her first class with light chatter of after school plans until a girl jumped on his back. "Lu! What are you doing around here? shouldn't you be in class by now?" A girl with long raven black hair with dark purple and midnight blue strikes in her hair. Marinette noted her clothes were  punkish goth like Luka's and Juleka's. "Corvina... hey. I'm headed that way, just walking my girlfriend to class." The raven haired girl got off his back and looked at Marinette blankly before smiling, "hi." Marinette gave a smile back and waved slightly awkward. "I'll see you at lunch okay?" He gave her cheek a kiss and left her before walking off with the girl Corvina by his side talking to him. Marinette wasn't sure what to think of his friend, he never spoke of a Corvina before. "Marinette stopped day dreaming girl." Alya nudged her as she passed her to get into the class room making the clumsy blunette shake her head before taking her seat. "Dont look so worried, I'm sure it's nothing..." Tikki whispered making her give a slight nod before the teacher began to talk.