New Years

"We sadly can't get ahold of them face call wise for new years, me and Renix tried but we can call normally." Ren smiled sadly. "Hey.. Elton please smile.." She grabbed her phone and put it on speaker.

"Happy New--- Kitten no crying!" Renix said through the phone. "Ren give him the phone."

"Alright." Ren slid the phone over to the crying man who sat next to her.

"Hey... I'll make up for it Elton, we'll make up this year I promise, please don't cry and enjoy yourself, have a drink or two, but we shall talk for as long as we can first." Renix hated being separated from Elton for so long and his heart yearned for the boy. "Elton... I miss you..." He croaked.

"D-Daddy...!" Elton sobbed and Ren held him. "I-I h-hate this! I-I ca+can't ta-ke thi-this!"

"ELTON!" Ren ran and caught her phone and cringed as she heard a wail of sorrow escape Elton. "Elton...."

"C-Calm him down for me...." Renix yelped as the sound of glass breaking sounded on the other side of the phone.

"Elton hey I'm not mad... Iris isn't either hey... Let me treat your hand please.." Ren frowned and started to pick glass out of Elton's hand and clean it before wrapping it up, her heart ached as she saw fear in his eyes. "I'm not mad, he's not mad, she's not mad.. How about we listen to Renix for a little longer and then relax?"

Elton nodded and went over and held the phone. "D-D-Daddy...."

"I'm not mad I promise," Renix sniffled and wiped his eyes. "Did you like your christmas present I sent?"

"Y-Yes..." Elton croaked and held onto his left sweater sleeve, Renix had gotten him a smaller wolf plush and a black sweater with a wolf on it. "B-But D-Do..."

"I love mine too, I love it all, but you're my best gift." Renix was wearing a nice oversized tucked in shirt with a bunny on it, a bracelet that matched the one Elton wore, and a bunny plush that smelled of Elton.

Elton smirked in a way and sniffled before clinging to his bigger wolf plush and smaller. "W-Well... Y-You're m-my b-best..." He blushed and buried his face into the wolf plush, unable to answer.

"Aww... Acting shy around me..." Renix smiled and held the bunny plush close to him as he went over and sat down with his dad. "Well I love you the most and nothing will change that, the connection is getting bad but you better go relax with Ren, I love you kitten..."

"I-I lo-ve yo-u t-oo..." Elton cringed as he saw the connection go out and the call ended before Renix could hear him, causing him to cry again.

"Bloody hell come on connection, I need to tell him that I know he loves me.." Renix panicked and quickly sent Elton a voice message.

'Don't worry Elton, I know you love me too and you know daddy loves you more, happy new years.' The message said as it was being played, he sniffled and went over to the couch with Ren who had cookies and switched the TV on to a nice movie and the two ate cookies, drank alcohol, and crashed out drunk by 3'am when Iris was back, and she didn't even mind.

Happy New Years y'all 💜💜.