Him

"Can you stop blasting that fucking music please?" You yelled at your roommate Alexandra in annoyance. Alexandra rolled her eyes and lowered her music just a bit.
"There happy?"
"Yes absolutely!"
You snapped back at her putting your blanket over you making an attempt to sleep. You tried to drift away into sleep but was interrupted to Alexandra poking you continually.
"Yo y/n"
"Whaaat can't you see I'm trying to go to sleep?"
"I know. I know, but your coming with me on Saturday to Larry's party right?"
Alexandra sat on your bed while you sat up.
"I guess if I don't have tutoring on that day-"
Alexandra cut you off.
"Dude are you seriously worrying about that right now? You haven't been to a party since high school plus that cute blue haired boy is gonna be there! ah what was his name?"
"Sal. That's his name and I haven't seen him since I moved away from that creepy-ass building I used to live in. He probably doesn't even remember who I am."
You fell back on your bed facing your ceiling.
"True true, but this could be an opportunity to catch up and stuff. I mean like just think about it maybe you two can hook up at the party-"
You hit Alexandra with a pillow.
"good.night."
you said going to sleep.
"Jeez okay.."
Alexandra said going to her bed.

——————————

You went to your morning classes and saw Larry talking to Sal.
I knew Larry went to this college...but I've never seen sal here?
you thought to yourself.
"Hey it's y/nickname!!"
Larry said waving at you. You walked towards him and smiled.
"Sup Larry how you doing?"
"Pretty good. Yo your coming to my party right?"
You froze. You were still debating on going.
"Uh yea for sure I'll go!"
"Sweet! Oh you met Sal before right?"
You chuckled.
"Duh! How can I forget the sweet boy who knocked on my door saying " hi I'm sal I-I just wanted to say hi to all my neighbors!"
Sal looked away avoiding eye contact while his cheeks were slowly turning red.
"Heh. I'm surprise you remember me y/n."
ha. I thought you forget about me.
you thought.
"I didn't know you went to this college Sal. I've never seen you around here."
"I take night classes."
You did remember Sal mentioning in the past he's had trouble sleeping, so you weren't surprised by this. You took a glance at your phone.
"Shit! I'm fucking late! Ah I'm sorry I gotta go I'm gonna miss world history!" You ran accidentally dropping your small journal without even noticing.
"Wait y/n you dropped your-"
Sal couldn't finish his sentence since you were already gone. He picked up your journal and put it in his backpack.
"C'mon lil dude let's start getting stuff ready for the party!" Larry said.
"Oh. Okay."
Sal said walking away with Larry.