Winner (Gwilym Lee)

Your eyes opened slowly as you yawned. Stretching as you did and felt a little pain causing you to wince.

"Love are you okay?" Gwilym asked his voice laced with concern. His arm loosening around your waist.

"Yeah just a bit sore. Think I slept funny." You state turning your body fully to give him attention. Letting your left hand go to his chest. A second later you felt a kiss on your head. You guys laid in the same position a few minutes longer before you decided it time to get up. The both of you took turns in using the bathroom. While Gwilym was in you unzipped the suitcase finding clothes to put on. Putting on a pair of black leggins and now all you needed was a shirt. A plain white shirt would do just fine. Just as you took off the button down you had stolen from your finacé the night before you heard a wolf whistle.

"Shut up Gwil." You laughed keeping your back turned to him. Grabbed your bra and put it on then the shirt. Turning to see him still clad in nothing but his boxers.

"Do we have to go downstairs? We could just stay up here all day until we have to leave."

"Yes we do because your fianceé is very hungry. Plus the guys will be there."

"There's always room service." He got closer and slid his arms around your waist. His lips meeting your neck. Kissing your sweet spot.

"Nice try." You moaned and pushed him away gently. Looking at his pout and smiling. You kissed him quick and walked towards the suitcase again grabbing him a pair of pants and a shirt. He put them on along with shoes and took your hand. You both took the elevator down to the main lobby. Spotting the guys and Lucy sitting at a table with plates of food.

"Goodmorning all." You say with a smile stealing a piece of bacon off of Joe's plate.

"Goodmorning guys." They all said and you took a seat next to Lucy as Gwilym went to make you a plate and get coffee. Going back to get his after he got yours taking the seat next to you.

"What a night it's going to be." Rami said refuring to the Golden Globes. 

"Yeah. Are you guys excited?"

"I'm quite nervous if I'm being honest." Gwilym said and you took his hand. Looking around at all of them as you said your next words.

"You guys got this in the bag fuck what the critics had to say."

"Have I told you I love you lately Y/N?" Ben smiled causing everyone to laugh. You did have faith that they would win they deserved it. You all chatted away for about 2 hours it seemed then Lucy whisked you away to the room she was in so you could see the dress you would be wearing.

"Wow that is beautiful

"Wow that is beautiful. It's not too much you think?"

"No it's perfect. Picked it out myself." She smiled and showed you hers. Soon two people came in and started with hair and make up.

~

"Alright. I think you were right Lucy this dress looks perfect."

"On you yes."

"Thanks beautiful." You got your shoes on then walked out with Lucy down to the lobby. Seeing Gwyilm. Joe and Ben nowhere to be found. His eyes went to you and he started in awe.

"Wow. You look...wow."

"You look very handsome babe. Clean up nice." You smile and walk up to him. Your arm going around his waist and leaned up to kiss him. The three of you walked out to the car that was waiting on you and got in. Making conversation as you were taken to the party. When you arrived you all got out and went inside to find Ben and Joe sitting on a couch. You walked over and they both stood up Ben going in for a hug.

"Hey guys! You two look absolutely beautiful in golden."

"Thanks Joe." You told him as he hugged you then Lucy.  Gwilym sat down next to you putting an arm around your shoulers. Everyone talked and laughed having an all around good time. As the time passed it was time for the awards everyone had been waiting for all night.

"The Golden Globe goes to Rami Malek." Everyone cheered with excitement as his name was called. Quieting down just enough to hear his full speech. After he was finished it was time for the big one. To see if their movie won. Nicole read the movies off again and went to the envelope.

"Bohemian Rhapsody." It once again got loud and for great reason.

"WE WON!" Gwilym shouted as he picked you up and yelled a little too in your ear. You didn't care though he was freakin happy. Same as you. When he put you down you hugged everyone and congratulated them. Pretty soon Rami, Brian, Roger came in along with the others. Rami holding one award and Brian holding the other. You immediately went over.

"Congratulations Rami!"

"Thank you so much Y/N." He kissed your cheek and hugged him tightly. Then went to hug Brian and Roger. The night went on and the boys took many many pictures with Globe. In which you smiled and decided to sit down and watch as they quite literally became drunk. You took a sip of your drink and set it down. A second later Gwilym was coming towards you.

"Hi babe. Enjoying yourself?"

"Absolutely!"

You checked your watched for the time and it was close to 3 a.m.

"Are you wanting to leave because we can."

"No no celebrate with your friends Gwil." He sat down next to you and kissed you and you could taste the alcohol on him.

"I love you I love you so much."

"I love you too babe. Maybe it's time for us to go. Someone's a bit tipsy."

"Right I have to get you home!" You laughed as he thought you were talking about yourself. You told the guys you were leaving and you were sure they would all wake up with hangovers. You said bye to Brian and Roger who were sad to see you go but they understood. The car was parked outside waiting and you got Gwilym in. You love that man to pieces but he was too tall and heavy. He placed sloppy kisses at your neck before he gave up and laid his head in your lap. Pretty soon you arrived at the hotel thanking the heavens there was an elevator you could take. You reached the room and got the key out of your purse and pushed the door open. Gwilym going straight for the bed laying on his stomach. You took off his shoes and set them in the closet. 

"Babe you have to get your clothes off." You laughed kicking off your heels and unzipping your dress. Letting it pool down to your ankles. You picked it up and hung it in the closet turning to see Gwilym sat up and attempting to take off his shirt. His blazer thrown on the floor.

"I got it." You walked over and told him arms up which he obeyed and you took it off for him. His hands going to your waist pulling you close. Practically putting his face in your boobs.

"Oh no you don't. Come on lay back I have to get your pants off." He laid back and you undid his pants sliding them down his legs. He mumbled something incoherent but you saw him smirk.

"Under the covers." You patted his leg and went to get on your side. He got on his side and let his arm go around your waist.

"You're going to have one hell of a hangover." You laughed to yourself as you heard light snores leave his mouth. Sleep getting to you in seconds.