1

Driving, it always made Maya nervous. Mainly when you're always in the trunk, she never got to see where she was going. Then it stopped, the trunk opened only for Maya to see the face of her kidnapper. "Get out before a force you out" he had said to her. Maya was too weak to move, so she didn't. The man sighed, and lifted her out of the car. He was mean, but he never hurt her.

 He just used her for money by selling her, not in a sexual way. They went on dates and that was it. However one man wanted more, so he had more. Her kidnapper was furious. The man then set her on the ground next to the large building, "I promise someone will find you" he said before driving off.

She stayed there for over 5 hours, until she heard a British voice say, "Oh my! If you want a picture or an autograph, I can't sorry!" Maya didn't speak. "Do you know who I am darling, or are you lost by any chance?" The voice spoke. Maya then finally answered, "I was kidnapped and dumped here. I need help finding my way home, you're not going to hurt me are you?" Maya started to panic. "No no no! Here, let me help you!" The British girl said. "I'm Millie!" Millie then helped Maya inside, Maya could walk now. "You know my name, but what is yours?" Millie asked the girl. "My name is Maya." She responded. "That is a beautiful name!" Millie said. "We can be M & M, like the candy!" Millie continued. 

Millie was very loud and full of energy, Maya liked her. "Mills, who is this?" a deeper voice said. "Finn, this is Maya. I found her outside the building, she is very weak. She also says that she was kidnapped." Millie told, Finn? Finn had purple/black hair that was curly and long. His face reminded her of someone, but she couldn't think of who. "She seems scared, let me help also." Finn said to Millie and Maya. Finn took Maya's arm, in a kind way not rude. Finn made Maya calm, she felt safe with him. He had beautiful eyes, and seemed like a nice person. 

 He gave her a toothbrush, soap, clothes, a hairbrush, shoes, and a towel. "The shower is down the hall to the left. When you're done just come and find Mills or me." Finn told her. He was about to walk off when Maya stopped him, "Thank you" she told him. Finn nodded and walked off. Maya made her way to the shower when she heard voices. "Millie, you can't bring random people here!" one voice said."It could get one of us killed or hurt." another one yelled. "Guys stop yelling at Millie, the girl could have been really kidnapped!" a female voice yelled at the rest. "Let's just hope she didn't tell a STRANGER the truth." the last one said before Maya started the shower.

After she finished the shower Maya felt much better. She brushed he teeth, hair, got dressed in a white crop top and ripped jeans with white vans, and then left the bathroom. "Wow, these people must have a lot of money for such nice clothing." Maya thought. "Yeah he do have a lot of money." a taller male said. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He wasn't like Finn. "I'm Noah, but that won't matter, you'll be gone soon. Maya didn't like this "Noah" he was rude and very scary. 

Noah then walked off. She continued to walk until she found Finn. "Hey!" Finn said. "Hey Finn" Maya said. "I heard someone talking to you, who was it?" Finn asked. "He said his name was Noah." Maya replied. "Ugh, Noah, he is always rude to new people who come in." Finn told Maya. "Finn! Who is this?" a new voice said. "Oh shit" Finn cursed.