3

I froze, how long? How long have I been gone? Finn noticed my body change. "Hey, let's get you to bed okay? You're probably really tired! You can sleep in the extra bed in my hotel room." He gently grabbed my shoulder and started to pull me away. "Goodnight Sadie, see you tomorrow?" I asked stopping for a second to look at her.

"See you tomorrow." she confirmed and smiled. I smiled back and turned away with Finn, continuing to walk with him. Finn continued to walk, but paused for a second when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He started walking again but pulled his phone out of his pants. He started reading whatever it was before turning to me. "Maya, what's your last name?"

"Fairchild, my last name is Fairchild." 

Finn froze, "I'm sorry what?!" He looked at me shocked. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his hotel room. "I'll be right back, okay? I just need to call Sadie." He smiled at me before walking out of the room. I thought nothing of it and started to get into bed. One was very messy with clothes all over it and the other was perfectly clean. I assumed the clean was the unused one so I headed over to it. I started to lift the blankets up when I heard yelling. "She's a fucking Fairchild! She's the daughter of the richest Mafia in the world! What the fuck are we gonna do?" I heard. 

The voices became quieter and the door opened. "Hey Princess, why aren't you in bed yet?" Finn asked as he saw I wasn't in bed. My heart skipped a beat when he called me Princess, "I just need to take my shirt off then i'll get in bed." I slowly pulled my shirt over my head, I could hear Finn's breathing hitch. I set my shirt next to the bed and looked at Finn. He was staring at me but as soon as we made eye contact he looked away.

 "You okay Finn?" I asked. His face turned red as he quickly said "yes." He turned away and started moving to the bathroom. "I, uh, I'm gonna take a shower. Okay bye." He said as he closed the door and locked it. That was odd, I thought. I shrugged it off and climbed into bed. The bed was very soft, it was so much better than sleeping on the floor. I felt myself drift into a peaceful sleep. 

I was awoken by kissed being placed on my neck. I opened my eyes to see Finn on top on me. "Who do you belong to princess?" he asked, pulling his head away from my neck. I looked up into his eyes before responding "you" and pulling him down into a kiss. I could feel the kiss get heated as he slowly dragged his hands down my sides and stopping at the top of my pants. "Please take them off" I whined. He pulled away and smirked, "such a needy Princess. What do you need?" I whined before pushing my hips up to meet his. 

"Maya, Maya! Maya wake up!" I felt someone shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes to see Finn leaned over the bed looking at me worried. I looked around in confusion. "What happened?" I asked looking up at him. He started blushing "I heard you say my name so I woke you up thinking you were in trouble, but then you said," he paused, "other things." I turned red and got up quickly. "I, uh, I'm gonna take a shower haha, okay bye!" I said mocking him from last night.

"I wasn't complaining Princess!"