Part 1 : Hijikata-san you Bastard!!

It was a very hot summer day. Hijikata Toshiro and Okita Sogo were walking down the streets of Kabuki Cho side by side. It was their afternoon patrol and Hijikata was cussing as usual with a cigarette dangling from his lips. He was complaining of the hot summer heat and why was their uniform so heavy while sogo was listening to him grumble amusingly. He took a step further and looked at Hijikata's face. The sight of the sweat dribbling down his cheeks and the cigarette dangling from his lips was oddly sensual. Okita wondered how such an unpleasant man, sweating and smoking all the while could be so sexy. He had a sudden urge to tease him and pull the cigarette off his lips but then held back. It was a little too sudden and Okita wondered what got over him to even think that Hijikata was sexy. But then again, there was no denying that the man in question was extremely attractive. All the women and men alike, acknowledged Hijikata's good, hot looks and yet Hijikata himself always appeared oblivious of that fact and this pissed Okita off even more. Just as he was preoccupied with such a thought, a familiar voice broke off his concentration.

'Yo'

It was the Yorozuya's Boss- Sakata Gintoki sucking on lollipop.

Gintoki: What's up Hijikata-kun? Okita-kun?

Hijikata: We're patrolling. I ain't got no time to deal with you, you bastard! So, if you're done, we're leaving. Let's go Sogo.

Gintoki: Aww! Why so cold Hijikata-kun? If you've got such a foul mouth, all your good looks will go to waste.

Hijikata: Waste- what!?! You bastard! if you only came here to bother me, then get lost. Its already so hot and I'm so tired and your constant whining is annoying as hell! I can't take it anymore. Gimme a break already.

Sogo was just about to enter himself into the conversation and join Gintoki in teasing Hijikata when he stopped abruptly.

Gintoki had leaned closer to Hijikata's face, then he swiftly pulled the cigarette out of Hijikata's lips and just as Hijikata was just about to cuss at him, he stuffed Hijikata's mouth with the slimy lollipop from his own mouth. An indirect Kiss!! Okita exclaimed but his voice barely escaped his lips. Somehow, he felt a bitter pang at seeing Gintoki get so touchy with Hijikata so easily while himself had backed away so passively just earlier. He regretted not pulling on Hijikata's lips earlier. He was mad at Gintoki for stealing that chance away from him. He was so embarrassed that he just stared at the ground. Hijikata yelled.

Hijikata: What the hell?! That's gross!! What'd you do for - you bastard!?!

Now just as Hijikata was about to throw the lollipop out of his mouth, Gintoki grabbed hold of his hand and used it to put the lollipop back in to his own mouth. Another indirect kiss! Okita was not happy about this. Then Gintoki returned the cigarette back to Hijikata like nothing ever happened and just walked past them waving while Hijikata was still cursing at him.

Then all was back to normal. Hijikata just smoking and swearing on their way back to the barracks about how everything in the world sucks and how he so wanted to kill the yorozuya bastard. Okita however, paid him no mind. He was so absorbed in his own thoughts and bitter feelings.

Once they reached the barracks, Okita tried to snap himself out of it. He decided that playing another prank on Hijikata would perhaps make him feel better.

He walked over to Hijikata's room and slowly peeked inside. Hijikata was changing up. He undressed his shirt and Okita could clearly see his smoking hot body. Sweat was dribbling down his chest and those perfect abs combined with that tight and glossy skin almost made Okita gulp down his own saliva. A light blush appeared across his cheeks. He thought the man looked so delicious. It was a shame that such an unpleasant soul resided in such a sexy body. Now Hijikata started to undress his pants and sogo could clearly feel the heat infusing in his cheeks and his heart started thumping hard. He took out his phone to capture a shot of this hot moment. He thought it could be helpful during desperate lonely nights as he could never approach the man himself. But just as he removed the phone, his hand hit the door and the phone fell down with a bang. This alerted Hijikata who turned to the door and opened it instinctively. And standing there he saw Okita.

Hijikata: Sogoooo!! You bastard what're you doing here?

Okita: Eww!! Hijikata-san you perv!!

Hijikata: perv-? Huh? What? me? You're the one whose peeking into my room. Besides what's so pervy about me? We're both guys after all.

Hijikata hadn't noticed but his fly was open and his underwear was seen and Sogo gestured it to him slyly with his eyes. Hijikata suddenly felt slightly embarrassed despite the fact that both of them were guys.

Hijikata: Ehh! Get lost. I'm getting changed. And why do you have your phone in your hand? Don't tell me you were planning to take a shot?

Okita: Of course!! Hijikata-san...why else would I have my phone with me? It's always such a pleasure to make you suffer and I could definitely use this to get things my way by blackmail you hehehehe.

Hijikata frowned and zipped his pants. Then he shut the door in Okita's face. He was very used to such techniques and pranks from Okita so he could honestly care less.

Okita mumbled angrily to himself- "Hijikata-san You Bastard!!"

That was the last Okita saw of Hijikata on that day.