Chapter #1

Author-Chan
Ok so... i might make one character seem like a bitch but um... it's fine right?
Hehe lets get on with it.

Midoriya POV

"WAKE UP NERD!!!!"
(Yawn) "I'm up, I'm up." I've been living with Kacchan since my mom went on business trip. And father wouldn't be home until 3 weeks, so here we are. Anywho... I get up and get dressed.

Kacchan POV

"HURRY UP!!!!"
"I'm coming!" Deli yelled from the stairs he had been in my room using a sleeping bag. Deku runs downstairs. " damn let's go."
"Ok" deku smiles (fuck that's cute)

Midoriya POV

Me and Kacchan walk to school but separate a block away. So people wouldn't get the wrong idea, or so that's what Kacchan said. We separate (Sigh) I wish I could hold his hand. (breathes in) I'll just do it tomorrow then. I was feeling confident. " H-hi Deku."

Uraraka smiles but with a little more red in her cheeks than usual (hmmm?) "Good  morning Uraraka, you feeling ok?you look a little red?"
"Oh, uh yeah I'm fine it's just a little hot that's all."
"Well we should head to class then."
"Y-yeah" we walk to class yet another boring day. (lunch time) I get up to head to lunch, "you coming Deku?"
"Uh yeah just gonna wash my hands, I touched sum gum under the desk."
"Yuck! Ok then we're off then"
"Ok bye." I head to the rest room and then someone pulls me to the side, " K- Kacchan, wait before you hurt me, I need to ask you something,would you like to go on a date with me? Kacchan raised his hand i was expecting him to hit me so i closed my eyes... i was so surprised, Kacchan didn't hurt me instead he ran his fingers through my hair. he opened his mouth and...

Author-Chan

what will happen next chapter?

real talk. OK so if its been to long like a 1-2 weeks and i still haven't posted spam me say "POST A NEW CHAPTER!!!" and i will try to response and let you know that i will either finish the chapter or start working on it BYEEEEEEEE!