Chapter 1

" No he isn't dead yet." A female voice said through the phone.

" I want him dead now! I'm paying you to play around with him!" A voice screamed in anger. The females face dropped into a dark scold.

" You're paying me the least amount of money possible to get rid of your problem. Now I can kill him right now but you'll have to pay extra." She said as looked at the man chained up to the wall.

" Help!!! Help please someone help!!" He cried.

" Shut the hell up before I cut your tongue out and give it to the strays in the back alley." She snapped.

" I don't care about the extra fee! Kill him already!" The man yelled at the woman threw a knife at the other man hitting him between the eyes.

" Send the money to my account by tomorrow or you're next." She said hanging up. She slings the body over her shoulder as she begins to ascend from her work place. She slings the body into an empty alley way. She dusted her hands off, she then claps them together.

" May you rest in pieces." She snickered walking back inside. " Now have to clean this place up for its next tenant." She stated cleaning up the room. The next day pro heroes blocked off the alley way, police cars surrounded the area, blocking citizens from the ungodly site. Heroes began to talk amongst themselves, soon the word retched the UA high school

. " The man was found with no eyes, no tongue, he's lacking the seven cervical vertebrae, spinal cord. All gone. They where all slit out " Aizawa said.

" I believe (y/n) finally crawled back to surface." Yagi said.

" You can't be serious All Might. She's just a child." Midnight said.

" A very cold and deranged child. I'm sure you all remember April 15th four years ago, we captured her parents. One was clinically insane, and other was deranged enough make it a business.Her father committed even more murders in prison. Her mother, is now a patient at the Mental institution. Far as we know she's been doing fine out her husbands controlling mindset. She was 12 at time, that was enough years to plant their seeds in her small brain." Aizawa said rubbing his temples.

" We even sent her to a mental hospital to get help, maybe let her be a normal child. It was over seas in America. She must have broken out. I read about murder going around here and in America the same as this one." Yagi said laying his hand in his hands in worried state.

He couldn't protect Izuku anymore, what if Tomura called this child to go after him?

" Make an earlier curfew for the students. None of them are allowed to go any where alone." Nezu said slipping his tea shakily.

" Tch is this the place? Is old broken down bar." (Y/n) said as she looked up from the address paper, then back at the building. She maybe she had read the paper wrong do to the mask covering her face. She then pushed the door open.

"Hello, you must be (y/n) (l/n)." A man with blue said looking towards the girl.

" Yeah that's me, you ordered my assistants with a problem." She said sitting beside the man.

" Who said you could sit down?" He said,.

"I did. Now tell me what the hell you want." She snapped at him.

" Would you like to join the League of Villains? Take down the heroes who captured your parents." He said string around the olive in his drink.

" I could careless about the heroes who locked them up, I could even careless about the ones who locked me up. I don't have detachment issues. I hated my father he can rot. I only do hits. Nothing more nothing less. I even will make a big scene for it. If that's all you wanted then I'll be leaving." She said standing up.