Chapter 11

Izuku watched as the front door opened up to reveal Recovery Girl. His cheeks stained with tears, " Please Recovery Girl... Save her." He cried.

" Izuku my boy we need to leave. Let her stay here. We need to leave." Recovery Girl said as she reached for him, the clicking of a gun was heard.

" I'm sorry but I'm not asking again." He said shakily pointing the gun at her.

" Izuku, put it down. You don't have to be scared anymore. Come with me, you don't have-"

" Heal her damn it!" He screamed tears streaming down his face.

" Alright Alright." Recovery girl said as she slowly walked over to (y/n), she made sure to remove the bullet.  

She pressed a gentle kiss onto the girl's cheek , " There... She's going to be ok. Let's go, put the gun down." Recovery Girl said as Izuku gently sat the gun onto the floor.

" I need to say goodbye first. Wait outside?" He said looking down at (y/n) on the couch.

" If that's what you wish." Recovery Girl said as she stepped outside. Izuku took the needle he had filled with the liquid from his pocket as he slowly walked out behind her.

"I'm sorry Recovery Girl I cant leave her. I love her." Izuku said.

" My boy are you crazy!? She'll kill you!" Recovery girl yelled as Izuku slammed the needle into her neck pushing to contents into her system.

He watched as her eyes rolled back and she collapsed. Izuku leave her there as he rushes inside. He picks (y/n) up and carries her down stairs to keep her protected while he was gone. Once outside again he covers his face with on of the many masks (y/n) had laying around. He slings Recovery Girl over his shoulder as walks into the city siting her close to Grand Torino's place. He then rushes back to (y/n)'s home

. ' Maybe she's awake by now.' Izuku thought as he came upon the house. The front door was open.

' I closed that door before I left." Izuku thougt as he walked back into the house. He looked around, fresh blood was painting the floor.

The gun he hand laid down to convince Recovery Girl to leave was gone. Izuku rushes down the stair almost falling over them.

" Would you look at how beautiful you are when you aren't trying to kill me." He heard a voice say.

" After I'm done I'll have them freeze your body so you can stay this beautiful for the rest of my life. You'll never be able to leave me again." The voice said, Izuku grabbed one of the many weapons from the wall. He burst into (y/n) room knocking the male away from her resting body.

"Get away from her." Izuku growled standing protectively over her body.

" You must be her new pet." The male said as he spit blood off to the side.

" I'm not a pet." Izuku snapped.

" Then what are you BOY?" He snapped as he glared at Izuku.

" I don't know what I am to her but I know what she is to me. What are you to her?"Izuku growled.

"Her master. Her creator. Her lover, which ever you prefer to know me as. I'm just here to get her back for these nasty stab wounds. It'll take weeks for these to heal up." He said as he walked forward to (y/n)'s body.

" Get back!" Izuku yelled as he knocked the male away again.

" I'm not going to let you touch her." Izuku said.

" Move."

" You're Ryo right? The guy that's caused her to turn into an insane person. If you think I'm going to move  just so you can take her with you, you're dumber than I  thought." Izuku said gripping the weapon in his hands tightly. Ryo pulled the gun out from his waist band.

"Thanks for leaving this out, now I can just kill you both." Ryo said as he pulled the trigger, nothing came out from the barrel. He repeated this process three times. Izuku took the balled end of his weapon and slammed it into Ryo's face.

Izuku began to repeatedly punch Ryo in the face until it was bloody and battered. He stopped for a second.

" No. I'll let (y/n) have her way with you. She deserves to kill you more than I do." Izuku said as he picked Ryo up by the collar.

"You think she loves you? You're going to turn up dead soon as her employer tells her to kill yo." Ryo coughed, Izuku glared at the man  before slamming him against a glass mirror. Izuku watched as Ryo's face twisted in pain. A small smile crawled onto Izuku's face.

" She sure as hell doesn't love you either. I guess she'll kill us both huh?" Izuku said as he dragged a struggling Ryo down the hall causing the glass to go deeper into his skin. Izuku grabbed the chains from the wall and place the man in them. 

" So much for being a pro hero. If anyone finds out about this you'll be locked up with her crazy ass." Ryo said spiting our blood.

"You made her that way. Now it's going to finish the job it started. And I'm not going to stop her." Izuku said as he walked out of the room as he heard Ryo scream profanities at him. Izuku stripped of his clothes and entered the shower, the hot water went over his body the blood that was resting on his body drained down.

(Y/n) woke up touching her hand to where her form wound was. It was closed, (y/n) looked around for Izuku as green hair caught her eyes.

"You're awake!" He said happily as he cupped her face in his wet hands, steam was rolling from his body still from the shower. He slammed his lips into hers. It was shared kiss, as (y/n) kissed back with love. Once they pulled back, Izuku petted over her hair.

" I have something special for you." Izuku said with a smile.

" And what might that be?" (Y/n) said leaning into his touch.

" You'll Just have to wait a second." Izuku said kissing her cheek.

' I don't remember busting that mirror.' She thought as she looked back at Izuku. 

" I don't liked to be kept waiting. You know this." (Y/n) said as the boy finished dressing himself before pulling her free of the bed.

" I know." Izuku said with a bright smile as he leads her through the halls.

" Why are we at your cell?" (Y/n) said as Izuku pushed the door open.

" I beat the shit out of him for you. I didn't kill him I thought you might like to do it." Izuku said as he guided (y/n) into the room. (Y/n)'s eyes grazed over the battered man, it was Ryo. Izuku hugged the girl from behind as she leaned into him. Dried blood stained over Ryo's face and body.

"I'm just a small link in a chain. More people will come (y/n). You ruined his life does that make you feel better?" Ryo struggled to say.

" Let them come." (Y/n) said.

"She didn't ruin my life. I haven't killed you." Izuku snapped, (y/n) broke free from Izuku's grasp and grabbed on of her throwing knifes. It cut through the air like butter before landing in between the males legs. He let out a cry of pain, Izuku jerked it free. He didn't want her any where near Ryo.

" That's the least pain I'm going to cause you." (Y/n) said as she grabbed another knife slashing him repeatedly. Izuku stood back and watched, she was so happy with his gift.