Rotten to the core

"They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad they see I'm evil and that makes me glad" sang Mal Daughter of Maleficent as she pushed past to kids

"A dirty no good down to the bone. Your worst night make can't take me home" sang Jay the thieving as he pushed open a door.

"So I got some mischief in my blood can you blame me I never got no love"
Sang Evie the blue haired daughter of the evil queen as she walked over a fence smirking at a boy.

"They say I'm a swan as black as night but trust me I'm as white as light" sang Noir Swan the autistic son of the black swan as he did a pirouette around a group of small children.

"They say I'm callous a low life hood I feel so useless" sang Carlos son of Cruella De Vil as he snatched a apple.

Noir and Mal and Evie walked down an alley. "Mirror mirror on the wall who's the baddest of them all welcome to my wicked world wicked world" they sang

All five joined together pushing the fence to the side. "I'm rotten to the core core rotten to the core who could ask for more am nothing like the like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the I'm rotten to the- I'm rotten to the core" .

All five grabbed metal polls and started banging them on pipes and started laughing.

"Call me a schemer call me a freak how can you say that am just unique" sang Mal as she spray painted a purple M on a sheet pulling it away to revile a man taking a bath.

"What me a traitor ain't got your back are we not friends what's up with that" sang Jay as he stole a metal teapot.

"So I'm a misfit so I'm a flirt I broke your heart I made you heart" Evie sang as she winked at a scarf sales men.

"So I'm special so I'm fragile I don't mind cause I'm still agile" Noir sang as he covered his ears as someone blew a large horn.

"The past is past forgive the truth is" sang Carlos.

"YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET" all five shouted.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world wicked world" Mal Noir And Evie sang together watching the boys mess about. "Come on" Carlos shouted.

They all ran out into the street with fellow villain kids joining in. I'm rotten to the core core rotten to the core am rotten to the core core who could ask for more am nothing like the like the kids next door am rotten to the am rotten to the am rotten to the core.
After that they stopped singing.

A child walked past with her toddler in red wagon. Mal took the lollipop it was holding and licked it and held it up showing it off to the others. Everyone started laughing expect Noir. He took out a small piece of old candy and gave it to the toddler before it left.

"Seriously N" Mal said. "What I'm sorry I I just can't help it" Noir said fiddling with his fingers. Carlos rubbed his back. Suddenly people started screaming and running away. Noir quickly covered his ears and Evie rubbed his back in comfort. Two large men appeared. "Hi mom" Mal said to them.

"Stealing Candy Mal I'm so disappointed" Maleficent Said in fake sadness as she stepped out from behind the two men. "It was from a baby" Mal said offering it to the old fairy.

Maleficent started grinning. "That's my nasty little girl" she said. She took the lollipop and spited on it and put it under her arm pit. Noir felt like throwing up at the mere sight of it. "Give it back to the dreadful creature" Maleficent ordered one of the men. The men took it and went over to the baby.

Noir started felling scared. "What mum" Mal groaned. "It's the deeds Mal that make the difference between mean and truly evil" she said waving to the mother. "When I was your age I was curing entire kingdoms" Maleficent and Mal said. "You walk with me"
She said taking her daughter away from the group. Noir started fidgeting and moving his feet. "What's wrong N" Carlos asked. "I'm I'm scared what she'll do to me once she finds out I give the baby candy" noir said. Carlos slowly began to rub his back trying to calm him down.

the man came over still holding the candy. "Why are you still holding that" Maleficent asked. "The brat wouldn't take it he already had a piece said a nice boy wearing feathers gave it to him" Noir felt all the colour drain out of him as Maleficent turned to look at him. "How in the world a villain as evil and dark as Von Rothbart had a kind hearted Grandson is beyond me your a disgrace to your family I guess your more white swan then black but that might come in handy with this little mission you all have" Maleficent said smirking. Noir felt like crying but knew better then to cry in the presence of Maleficent

"What are you talking about mother" Mal asked as she rejoined the group.
"You five have been chosen to go
to a different school in Auradon" Maleficent said to the group. Evie Carlos and Jay tried to run away but were stopped by Maleficents henchmen. Noir started grinning. He always wanted to go to Auradon he had read about it. Its beautiful lakes and ponds Crystal clear sky's. It sounded perfect.

"What I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses" Mal said. "And perfect Princess" Evie said smiling but quickly turned it to a look of disgust. "And I don't do uniforms unless it's leather you feel me" Jay said holding up his hand to Carlos to high five it.

"I read somewhere they allow dogs in Auradon mum said their vicious pack animals who eat boys who don't behave" Carlos said. Jay snuck up behind him and barked in his ear. Carlos hit his shoulder and noir grabbed Carlos's hand and rubbed it in comfort.

"Noir do you have any objections" Maleficent asked. Noir looked down and shook his head no. "Well then he can go but the rest of us aren't" Mal said.

"Oh your thinking small pumpkins it's all about world domination" Maleficent. "KNUCKLEHEADS" she shouted. She and her two henchmen began to walk to walk away. "Malll" Maleficent called.

Noir and the others began to walk to the Bargain Castle home to Maleficent and Mal. Carlos took noirs hand and rubbed it making noir smile at him and Carlos smiled back