First School

Noir woke up to the sound of instruments being played. "What's that sound"  he asked rubbing his eyes. "A marching band Noir" Evie said.

He covered his ears. "It's hurting my ears" he said. Carlos rubbed his back. "It's ok we'll simply get out first" Carlos said. Jay grabbed a blanket Carlos had. "Hey" Carlos said.

They started arguing over it and Noir started panicking. The door opened and Jay and Carlos fell out. Then Evie stepped out then Mal. Noir stayed in covering his ears with his legs up.

"Hey kid get out" the driver said to him. "To noisy to noisy" he said. The driver tried to reach in to grab him. "He doesn't like the that" Jay said.

"Is something wrong" a Middle aged woman said. "This kid won't come out he says it's to noisy Ma,m" the driver said. "Noir is um special" Mal said. "Oh" the woman said. In understanding. The woman went into the limo and saw the boy with his ears cover. "Hey little boy everything ok" she asked. He shook his head. "It's to noisy" he said. "The noise has stopped now Sweetie you can come out now ok" she said offering her hand.

He shakily took him. They carefully got out. "You ok N" Jay asked."I think it would be best if Noir was taken to his dorm room. " the woman said. "Yeah that would be best" Carlos said.

"Danny can you take Noir to your Dorm room he is your new Roommate" the woman asked a boy. "Sure thing FG lets go" he said. He took noir by the arm and left the group.

.................................................

When they got to the room Noir was a little nervous. "Welcome to our dorm room" the boy called Danny said. "I'm Danny by the way Danny Darling Son of Wendy darling" Danny said.

"N Noir Swan Son of the Black Swan" he said slightly scared. "Are you scared of me" Danny asked. "J just nervous I don't really hang out with other people besides Mal Evie Jay and Carlos" he said.

"What about people at your old school" Danny asked. " I I was home schooled by my grandpapa" he said. "That's nice of him" Danny said. "Grandpapa always mean to me he uses his belt on me and shout even though I don't like it and if I'm not good I'm not fed" he said.

Danny's face turned to one of listening to one of horror. "Are you ok" Noir asked. " w why does your grandfather treat you like that" Danny asked. Noir shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know it might be because my brain is damaged" Noir said touching his forehead.

"What who told you that" Danny asked. "Grandpapa" Noir said. Danny felt so much pity at the boy. Having to put up with so much abuse from a young age and getting called brain damaged just because he seemed a little slow.

"Well this is your side Noir" he said pointing to the other side of the dorm that was completely black with some white for colour

"Thank you" he said as he sat down on his bed. "No problem" he said. they heard a knock at the door. Noir opened it and saw Evie. "Hi evie" He said. "Hi noir I was wondering could I speak to your roommate for a minute" she asked sweetly. He nodded "Danny Evie wants to talk to you" he called.

Noir went away from the door as Danny went to it. "Hi I'm Danny son of Wendy. "I'm evie Daughter of the Evil Queen can I speak to you outside" she asked.

"Sure" he said. He stepped out of the room and closed the door. "Now I know you noticed by now that Noir isn't exactly normal" Evie said. "Yeah I've noticed" Danny said.

"Good and if you do anything to upset him he's going to pay you a visit" Evie said as Jay stepped out cracking his knuckles. "So do we understand each other" Evie asked the now pale and slightly scared boy. Danny nodded quickly. "Great let's go jay. and nice meeting you" Evie said leaving with jay.

Danny went back into the room wide eyed. "Everything ok" Noir asked. "Oh yeah sorry" Danny said putting on a smile

Noir started unpack leaving Danny with thoughts of Jay ripping him in half in his head