Wedding day💍

Kacie POV
   Today is the biggest day of my life. I have been waiting on this day for the past 7 years of my life. Like just imagine being in your mid 20s with a successful life a successful fiancé and living your best life what else could you ask for. I'm very excited for what the years of being a married woman may bring but I'm nervous because I've never met Lee's entire family I've only met his parents but his so called "dangerous" brother is supposed to be attending our wedding 👰. I just hope he doesn't fuck shit up.
Lee POV
Today is going to be a great day at least I'm praying it will be. Only reason being because my punk ass of a brother is coming and I don't want him to say shit about anything because if my secret gets out it could hurt Kacie. No I'm not cheating on her and I'm not a criminal but she's from my hometown so she may know my brother Kohen. If anyone knows he is a rapist and a convicted felon just to break it down for you. I just hope she sees his face and doesn't recognize him because it could tear me and her apart.
Makayla POV
I'm helping my aunt prepare for her big day as she tells me that she needs me to watch the door as people walk in so they can sign the wedding book. So since I want her day to go smooth and elegant I agreed. As I was standing at the door a familiar face came and signed the book. Once he finished he looked at me and said " You haven't changed a bit" and with that he walked off with a smirk on his face. I was absolutely terrified because the only thing that was running through my thoughts was this can't be Kohen. Questions raced through my brain like ~ How did he find me? What does he want? Is he still after me for that day? ~ I could feel my blood pressure rising feeling as if I was going to pass out. Then Nia popped up and she saw how I looked and she told me to take a seat. She was asking me so many questions she was starting to irritate so I told her shut up so I could catch my breath. When she finally gave me time to calm down I told her what happened. The thing is she thought I was lying and told me to get some rest because he wasn't there and that made me furious with her like how you gone tell me what the hell I saw when he was right in my face......
Nia POV
Kayla has to be joking she always take shit for fun until it really happen and she stands there looking dumbfounded. I know exactly what this is about to she just mad because nobody wants her to be with Jerome and she taking it to the heart and trying to get attention. She always has to act like a brat. I told her ass to stop with that but I guess karma just gone have to come back and bite her in the ass.

TBC.........................