Update: The Future of Godzilla Warriors

So, this story took a long, long time to come out. And yeah, I didn't get to post all the Godzilla Warriors stories I wanted to this year. Like I've been saying in previous updates, I've been real busy with art, work, and school. But I'm going to have a lot of free time soon, so I'm pretty sure 2019 will mark the end of the series... well, not the end per say, more like a break. I don't want to give anything away in terms of story, but I think it's time to reveal my plans.

After book 10, I'm planning a five book sequel series to Godzilla Warriors! This time, Godzilla himself will take a back seat, and the story will focus on a character I've gotten many, many requests to put in the story, along with a brand new Kaiju army, and a brand new main villain. Again, no spoilers, but I do want to see some speculation in the comments.

As for Godzilla Warriors itself, Book 9 will come out next, and then the Gojira/Kiryu spinoff book, and then finally, Godzilla Warriors 10. I'm planning a small short spinoff after that, and then I'm taking a break from Godzilla Warriors to work on Steam Riders, Bionicle Renewal, and Console Wars. Then, the Godzilla sequel series will debut! I hope everyone enjoyed this story and is looking forward to my future projects.

If you want to see my non-Wattpad art projects, be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Newgrounds, DeviantArt, and YouTube. I have a Tumblr too, but I'm not planning on using it much anymore. Just a warning, though, I have started drawing some adult stuff.