BEHOLD MINE POWER!

After the four american machines are left in silence, they simply ATTEMPT to recover. But to their knowledge, two of the common units are mostly out of commision, and the American Maiden has suffered superfisial damage (damage on the outside) and minor interior damage. While the American pilots frantically make repairs to of the four machines, the large Italian machines were walking away and into the city.

“We need to stop them at all costs!!” yells the pilot of the American Maiden.

“But what was that ‘problem’ they ran into?!” yells out Sergent Ross.

“Let’s just get these machines running again!”
“Yes ma’am!” the three pilots yell out.

After a seemingly short minute, the American Maiden is ready to fight, although be it highly damaged. She quickly runs over to the two large machines, they haven’t gotten deep into the city, or atleast near the source of the explosion. The American Maiden grabs one of the two large Italian machines and tries to pull him back. She doesn’t do much besides stop the beast in its place.

“She going at it again?” laughs out the Italian pilot.

“I… i won’t let you get away!” the American Pilot yells out as if she suddenly got stronger.

“Hahaha!! HAHAHAHA!! YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME!?!” the Italian pilot laughs out as he effortlessly pushes away the American machine “you think you can stop me when you failed to do so the first time!?!?”

“Well you never fought me twice!” she yells out as she runs back to the machine.

Attempting to tackle the larger beast, the American Maiden rushes forward head first and slams into the beast

Attempting to tackle the larger beast, the American Maiden rushes forward head first and slams into the beast. Doing little to nothing against him. Seeing this, she tries to pick up the beast but alas, she fails to do so. Laughing, the Italian giant back hands her away letting her crash into a building. She quickly looks behind her to check for any casualties, luckily, there were none. She got up quickly and was ready to fight again, but was quickly punched back into the ground by the giant.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! Face it! The Axis won! And there is nothing else that can stop us! Not even YOU can defend yourself now! So called ‘last guardian of the Allied powers’ heck!! NOT EVEN AMERICA OR EVEN THE WESTERN COAST!!” the Italian machine laughed out his lungs as he playfully smacked the head of the American Maiden, which is also where the pilot is located “i hope you wore your seatbelt in there! You wouldn’t last long like this! HAHAHAHA!!”

“Agh! Luckily i am wearing my seatbelt… this is still giving me a lot of nausea! Ughh…” she attempts to grab the control sticks but is quickly trashed around in the same cockpit she’s in “AAHH!! I… i can’t regain control!”

After a few seconds pass, “GRILL STORM!!!” is yelled out as a large hurricane rushes down the street with bits of fire and robot parts entangled in it.